Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

I once owned a white terrier bitch that could catch a rabbit no worries raced her at a country fair and she wiped the floor with every type put against her even beddies the guy that organized the racing record she was the fastest he had ever seen and asked to buy her I told him no way split up with me ex and had to leave her there coz her daughter loved that little dog

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

Any pics of himkrawnden

This was taken a few months ago when she was around 5 months old. I'll try and take some up to date pics over the w/e...

She looks a little cracker in that pic fella, my one has the dark muzzle as well in fact she looks similar too yours only mine is a reddish color with a slightly thicker coat. She's getting the hang of things now but i really need too get another terrier or better still whirrier coz it's a bit too much for her on her own, not to mention all the rabbits that break cover and run straight across an open field. atb daywalker.

The ones that break for open field are my fav when my two whipps are outside waiting.

The sport of kings imo....

• Like 1

Hope the hunter doesn't mind me using his pic, but I think I'm going to have one of this cross one day, Patt x whippet

da20b5561938ae177e0bc1fd3d0eb380.jpg

I know an old fella that kept a line of pure Staffords that were snipey like this dog. Infact it's the spit of a bitch he had years back.

Will have to show him the pic I'm sure it'll bring back some good memories for him, thanks for sharing :thumbs:

According to the fella that owns it, its not slow either and can take bolters.

Certainly looks a capable wee thing :yes:

Whats the best lurcher to have to work with the terriers ?

As a first running dog you can't go wrong with a whippet' I would make sure it's a worker, I think you have four dogs so that's enough in the bush to keep your whippet outside for anything coming out

• Like 1