Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

Why would a squaddie that's passing tesco on his way home from work go home to get changed then come all the way back to go to the shop ... He would just go in with his uniform on and be proud .........

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

In late 80s/early 90s, I lived in SE London, not far from the RA barracks in Woolwich. We used to see uniformed soldiers around town all the time, just going about their business, shopping, banking etc.

Why would a squaddie that's passing tesco on his way home from work go home to get changed then come all the way back to go to the shop ... He would just go in with his uniform on and be proud .........

Well I would. I wouldn't go into town on evening after work in rig.

See on one breath your saying that you don't see what problem is.

Then on other your talking about security.

You can't have it both ways.

If that lad wasn't wearing a issued day sack and help for heros gear I'm almost pretty sure he would still be alive.

Now if you want walk around in the evening in rig with your bird in tesco.

When everyone gets told in basic training of the security risks and been a target

then that's up to you.

It's not like it's a new thing.

The security was took a lot more serious when IRA were on rampage.

I don't get why it's changed

If that lad wasn't wearing a issued day sack and help for heros gear I'm almost pretty sure he would still be alive.

When everyone gets told in basic training of the security risks and been a target

then that's up to you.

What I am saying is that a soldier should be able to walk around his own country in his uniform and not be afraid ... The IRA hasn't been a threat to a mainland soldier for over a decade ........

then that's up to you.

What I am saying is that a soldier should be able to walk around his own country in his uniform and not be afraid ... The IRA hasn't been a threat to a mainland soldier for over a decade ........
Yes I agree but sadly that's not the case or lee rigby wouldn't have subjected to that horrific attack.

As I said if you want to cut bout in rig then go back to your house then that's up to you.

Yes and I also agree since Ira stopped soldiering in the uk the armed forces security has dropped.

That's why I don't get when people go on about these mad Muslims who wanna suicide bomb this and bomb that.

The IRA done about 50 times much damage to soldiers and city's in uk.

They prob had more support as those daft Muslims aswell.

Edited by Themoocher

then that's up to you.

Yes I agree but sadly that's not the case or lee rigby wouldn't have subjected to that horrific attack.

As I said if you want to cut bout in rig then go back to your house then that's up to you.

sure anybody could of been wearing a help for heros t shirt and be carrying an issue bag , you can buy them easy enough ...

Guest ragumup

I feel a need to point out again . islam has invaded colonised and taken over turkey, Iraq ,Syria ,north Africa ,Egypt , Afghanistan Indonesia ,Pakistan etc. and more recently in the 70s Iran and Lebanon and today is in the process of taking over Nigeria, U.K ,Europe ,Burma Thailand etc. . Its proverbial that islam does this to non Islamic countries throughout Islamic history its proverbial that the Koran hadith sira command this though the sunna which is Muhammad's perfect example so unless something changes we will inevitably end up as dimmies (third class citizens ) ...islam users everything in war including the womb....countries never go back to any other religion or not (atheist) after its become Islamic in history unless you do what Spain did .........halal is just one money making part( like banking etc etc. ) of us complying to (Islamic)sharia law .......

I feel a need to point out again . islam has invaded colonised and taken over turkey, Iraq ,Syria ,north Africa ,Egypt , Afghanistan Indonesia ,Pakistan etc. and more recently in the 70s Iran and Lebanon and today is in the process of taking over Nigeria, U.K ,Europe ,Burma Thailand etc. . Its proverbial that islam does this to non Islamic countries throughout Islamic history its proverbial that the Koran hadith sira command this though the sunna which is Muhammad's perfect example so unless something changes we will inevitably end up as dimmies (third class citizens ) ...islam users everything in war including the womb....countries never go back to any other religion or not (atheist) after its become Islamic in history unless you do what Spain did .........halal is just one money making part( like banking etc etc. ) of us complying to (Islamic)sharia law .......

Indeed, the big experiment will end in one almighty shit storm, probably another world war.

Makes you wonder though, there must be some high up politicians that really hate this country so much that they would allow this shit to happen in the first place!

• Like 1