Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

So we all have to go to church to give us the moral high ground?

What a load of shite, ive never been in my life and I don't plan to, doesn't mean someone that prays to allah 5 times a day has moral superiority over me.

I would never force my beliefs or opinions on anyone else and THAT is what annoys people. Not the fact that they don't eat pork, or drink or whatever...that's there choice and can do whatever the f**k they want.

If they want everyone else to adhere to their principles, they should go back to where they came from FACT.

Iv never stepped foot in church or chapel voluntary In my life.

That's the point I'm trying to make you can't compare the uk now to 40 and 50 years ago.

The country has moved on that's why we are so advanced in everything we do.

Countries with strong religious values are still living in the fooking stone ages.

Your missing the point though, our morals shouldn't need to be based on religion.

That is an odd statement to make. As all religions are just a set of moral and ethical codes and in the case of the bible told as stories.

TC

Your missing the point though, our morals shouldn't need to be based on religion.

That is an odd statement to make. As all religions are just a set of moral and ethical codes and in the case of the bible told as stories.

TC

He's an odd lad lol

• Like 1

lab do you eat meat on good Fridays?

Maybe. I'm Catholic but can hardly say I adhere to it. Your point is, as I'm sure your going to tell me? Lol

See and here lays an example of the uk's problems.

Now I'm not saying you in particular lab so don't go on the offensive.

You lot are saying Muslim this and Muslim.

We are losing our culture bring back the real Christian values and standards.

No one cares about Church of Scotland/chapel any more.

Who the Fook goes to the chapel and church now?

At least the Muslims are consistent with their beliefs.

If the country stuck with values and standards of the uk and implemented them we wouldn't be in shite state.

You can't gob off about a shop not selling pork cause it's your country blah blah blah

When 95% of people in uk aren't interested in our beliefs and cultures anymore.

Are you sure you were in the army fella ??? Did you do any tours ........

Aye 14 years and yes I have been to shite holes.

Well you can't have it always pal.

On one breath people say country ruined by Muslims and this and that, destroying out values and standards as nation. It wasn't like this 40 year ago, send them home blah blah f****n blah.

When was last time half the folk saying that actually went to church and stuck with the values and standards of 40 years ago?

The uk has moved on and unfortunately has lost the good basic values and standards of white Christian country.

It's the nation as a whole that is went along with forgetting about our heritage and values.

What regiment were you mate and what tours did you do ??? .......

Maybe. I'm Catholic but can hardly say I adhere to it. Your point is, as I'm sure your going to tell me? Lol

If the country stuck with values and standards of the uk and implemented them we wouldn't be in shite state.

You can't gob off about a shop not selling pork cause it's your country blah blah blah

Are you sure you were in the army fella ??? Did you do any tours ........

Aye 14 years and yes I have been to shite holes.

Well you can't have it always pal.

On one breath people say country ruined by Muslims and this and that, destroying out values and standards as nation. It wasn't like this 40 year ago, send them home blah blah f****n blah.

When was last time half the folk saying that actually went to church and stuck with the values and standards of 40 years ago?

The uk has moved on and unfortunately has lost the good basic values and standards of white Christian country.

It's the nation as a whole that is went along with forgetting about our heritage and values.

What regiment were you mate and what tours did you do ??? .......

What has that got to do with this topic?

if we go back to the root mate,our environment created our species/race which created our culture which in turn created our religion.

To get rid of us we need no indigenous religion or culture,christianity destroyed our religion and multi-culturalism is destroying our culture.

without them we die out.

We were only ever a Christian country because those who openly rebelled were burned alive,just like we are only a multi-cultural country now because those who openly speak out are imprisoned or at least ostracised.

if we go back to the root mate,our environment created our species/race which created our culture which in turn created our religion.

To get rid of us we need no indigenous religion or culture,christianity destroyed our religion and multi-culturalism is destroying our culture.

without them we die out.

We were only ever a Christian country because those who openly rebelled were burned alive,just like we are only a multi-cultural country now because those who openly speak out are imprisoned or at least ostracised.

The way people go on as thou it's just happened over night.

I'm a jock and we never really had many Muslims in my area, they are at bare minimum and still are to this day.

I look at my wife who is 30 years old pictures of primary school.

There is only 4 white English kids out of 30 and that was 25 year ago.

Answer to the original post

On your way to subway stop off at the little white vans at the side of the road

Order a bacon and sausage sandwich on thick crusty bread with butter and brown sauce

A strong cup of tea with two sugars

While you wait for your food you can get a good conversation in the queens English

Now where was it you where going

• Like 3

without them we die out.

The way people go on as thou it's just happened over night.

I'm a jock and we never really had many Muslims in my area, they are at bare minimum and still are to this day.

I look at my wife who is 30 years old pictures of primary school.

There is only 4 white English kids out of 30 and that was 25 year ago.

They're just filling the vacuum.

People are so lost in this country and out of touch with their own nature some even think our real indigenous religion and culture is christian ffs.

be funny if it wasn't so sad.