Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

A shops changed its menu..... The end is nigh..... :laugh:

I know it's only a menu on a shop but when is the end? When all pork products are banned from schools? from restraunts? from supermarkets? This is not an Islamic country (not yet anyway) the banning of ANY product to satisfy a fanatical minority don't sit right with me if it's no problem to anyone else then that's up to the individual.

In 20 years time will I need to go to a specialty meat producer to by non Halal pork from "under the counter" in a brown paper bag?

Death by a thousand cuts mate...

I know what your saying mate. If the government change the menu then yes, I agree, it's something to shout about. We don't pay into these shops though, they are independent retailers and can sell what they like. That's the bottom line.

It's about letting them know it's not acceptable,hopefully if this causes enough of a kick off they serve it in schools etc any time soon.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

Boycott it and they won't be long in changing back.

When it comes down it. Big retailers will pander to the tribes for the media attention. Make them more acceptable blah blah blah!

But if it's affecting their profits then all that shit goes right out the window.

Like i said earlier though don't use it so won't affect me.

• Like 2

I know it's only a menu on a shop but when is the end? When all pork products are banned from schools? from restraunts? from supermarkets?r This is not an Islamic country (not yet anyway) the banning of ANY product to satisfy a fanatical minority don't sit right with me if it's no problem to anyone else then that's up to the individual.In 20 years time will I need to go to a specialty meat producer to by non Halal pork from "under the counter" in a brown paper bag?Death by a thousand cuts mate...
I know what your saying mate. If the government change the menu then yes, I agree, it's something to shout about. We don't pay into these shops though, they are independent retailers and can sell what they like. That's the bottom line.

The bottom line is that if you don't agree with what they are doing by pandering to a minority that does nothing or not much for the country and freezes the majority out then we are free to voice are opinions and protest or boycott.

Halal slaughter is cruel and to remove a type of food such as pork and to replace it is insulting. If muslims don't eat pork why remove it.

If non muslims want to eat pork products are they not being discriminated against or is because if that would be argued some apologists would try to argue the white Christians are being bigots.

Some schools already changed their whole menu to halal and removing Pork products entirely for a handful of pupils.

People have to take a look at the bigger picture and see what the islamists are doing slowly but successfully it won't stop until we stop it be it by boycotting or protesting or voting for a party that will hopefully protect our interests.

I know it's only a menu on a shop but when is the end? When all pork products are banned from schools? from restraunts? from supermarkets?r This is not an Islamic country (not yet anyway) the banning of ANY product to satisfy a fanatical minority don't sit right with me if it's no problem to anyone else then that's up to the individual.In 20 years time will I need to go to a specialty meat producer to by non Halal pork from "under the counter" in a brown paper bag?Death by a thousand cuts mate...
The bottom line is that if you don't agree with what they are doing by pandering to a minority that does nothing or not much for the country and freezes the majority out then we are free to voice are opinions and protest or boycott.

Halal slaughter is cruel and to remove a type of food such as pork and to replace it is insulting. If muslims don't eat pork why remove it.

If non muslims want to eat pork products are they not being discriminated against or is because if that would be argued some apologists would try to argue the white Christians are being bigots.

Some schools already changed their whole menu to halal and removing Pork products entirely for a handful of pupils.

People have to take a look at the bigger picture and see what the islamists are doing slowly but successfully it won't stop until we stop it be it by boycotting or protesting or voting for a party that will hopefully protect our interests.

Right...... So you want a government to start telling shops what they can and can't sell? Ooookkkkkaaaayy. I honestly think your giving this shop more clout than they have. It's a sandwich shop ffs. I couldn't give a f**k if they spoke Hebrew and slaughtered goats on the counter. If you think it's worth marching up and down the middle of the road with a banner, get stuck in pal.

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child sex gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.

My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.

If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

• Like 3

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.

My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.

If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

Subway haven't excluded anyone, you still have the choice to buy or not. I don't think for a minute they haven't checked the figures and this is nothing more than a financial decision. You can make up bizarre theories how its came about but tbh, I only see a sandwich franchise changing a menu to get more bums on seats.

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.

Subway haven't excluded anyone, you still have the choice to buy or not. I don't think for a minute they haven't checked the figures and this is nothing more than a financial decision. You can make up bizarre theories how its came about but tbh, I only see a sandwich franchise changing a menu to get more bums on seats.

So they haven't excluded anyone? I've read it wrong then. I can still go in and get my chicken and bacon ranch....?

• Like 1

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.My point about Subway is how they have potentially excluded non muslims by introducing halal which is barbaric and unnecessary and the removal of pork products.If it was the other way around white people or Christians would be accused of bigotry.

So they haven't excluded anyone? I've read it wrong then. I can still go in and get my chicken and bacon ranch....?

Or my Italian BMT lol

Cos a shop stops selling a product you buy, is that mean your excluded from buying from the shop? I thought excluded meant you weren't allowed into somewhere. I must be excluded from B&Q, they don't sell my strimmer cable anymore :laugh:

• Like 1

Not at all, I'm more concerned about the the changes to the educational system and how government and local councils police etc have dumbed down the negative effects of islamists from child sex gangs to their own patrols honour killings and their protests against soldiers etc.

At a rough guess Im guessing there is a lot more than 185 SUBWAYS in the country.

No if I had to do an even bigger guess I would say those 185 shops are in vhigh populated muslim areas.

what do you want the shop keeper todo stock pork when his only customers are muslims?

I dont see what this big gripe is about muslims.

Its not there fault is it its the our govenment that goes along with everything they say.

so they are doing there best to make there life easier.

You bring up biogtry.

go on about protesting against soldiers and killings.

It still aint any where near as bad as what the IRA has done for years and got away with it.

Those muslims that killed Drm Rigby are getting done for murder.

What about all the IRA that got off with everything on some shite war charges

Fine example is this morning.

• Like 3