Shocking

Your such a moral criminal mate :angel:

Your such a moral criminal mate :angel:

I am giro when it comes to mugs mugging old people fella preying on the once that fought for our country and it wasnt just the men pal. And for some dirty b*****d to go into there home what theyve most probably lived in 40 50 year. So yes I am a moral criminal when it comes to that kind of shit fella.
  • Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am giro when it comes to mugs mugging old people fella preying on the once that fought for our country and it wasnt just the men pal. And for some dirty b*****d to go into there home what theyve mos

Well tell him to have another word from every single one of us off here and we don't want polite this time .but if we took his bike to court then he was expecting to leave so chances are a plea case

never in my life, have I seen a dog in that state, that is a total disgrace, I hope the ones who are guilty of this crime, gets some of the same punishment,

Posted Images

what fookin c**t to do that to a dog, he really need good size 10 in the ball bag few times .If you don't want the dog put it in the pound, where it will be rehomed or put to sleep, this crap just fekin cruelty 100% :censored:

• Like 2

That makes my blood boil. How horrible excuses for humans like him can do this to a dog or any animal for that matter. I hope he rots in hell and those big lads inside give him a f*****g good seeing to. I hope for his sakes I never meet him because I would royaly f**k him up. What a complete and utter c**t!!!!

• Like 1

That makes my blood boil. How horrible excuses for humans like him can do this to a dog or any animal for that matter. I hope he rots in hell and those big lads inside give him a f*****g good seeing to. I hope for his sakes I never meet him because I would royaly f**k him up. What a complete and utter c**t!!!!

How the f**k anyone can wake up in the morning and have a dog in that condition on their conscience is beyond me, poor bitch, 15 years old and probably gave her best years away and to end her days on a table because someone just couldn't be f****d to care for her is a sin. Boils my piss.

• Like 1

what a cu :censored: t just no need for this to happen in this day and age what gets me other people would of seen this dog and did nothing sooner, that would of taken some time to get that way, i hope someone shags him so hard his arse hole falls out.

WHAT A c**t THE POOR FUKER MUST OF SUFERD SO MUCH TO GET LIKE THAT HE WANTS HANGING FOR THAT.

iv got a dog with a fuked leg and thats doing me in thinking of taking it off and THAT c**t WATCHED HIS DOG DIE DAY BUY DAY WHAT A SICK f****r

Anyone having a dog in that state needs a good seeing to.

One thing puzzles me though, who fed it for fifteen years?, or has he just acquired the dog in the last couple of years which would seem unlikely given it's age.