People Poaching Our Permission

went for a walk no dog with me see a fair few young rabitts .thought good start to the season went back a week later dead baby rabitts laying on the set aside all been shot and were fly blown .several milky does hanging on top of the hawthorn hedge .if i had caught them i would have gone bonkers.still feel angry at such ignorance and waste .would have been a nice future pocket of rabitts.none left there now a barren field that a week before was full of life

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would imagine quite a few have, it's not that uncommon. A lot of chavs seasons start now, they don't like getting mud on their Nike air max and adidas trackies in the winter months

What we should do on THL is make a list with grids /goggle earth mapping, where everyone's permission and what quarry is there , so this don't happen by mistake

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BA

We had the same here i took most of the rabbits out with the rimmy at nearly 100 yard shots because the same as you the minute you put a light on them they where off

Summer bashers for sure they stop hibernation day clocks change all the gear an no idea if you see them again take out the 4/10 an light em up while firing a few in to sky you watch em leg it while clutching there shell suits out of any mud puddles make my bloody blood boil sorry in advance to any genuine shell suit waring hunters out there but you do look tits in my opinion

• Like 1

lol who has never poached on another mans land who ever says no is talking crap its annoying but u cant do noting bout it

true, everybody jumped over the fence to have a look, you carnt keep lamping the same place year in year out , simple as that :yes: and regards summer rabbits , most famers will see few, but said they was 100 lol and want them off the gound either you or somebody else will get them ."

you will no dowt get the failed dog men going out this time of year with the gun,s ,,,they like that bit of sun on there back, it brings them to life,,,,,,,,,,,,

they don't like the cold+rain jim lol not like us old mad feckers :laugh:

a lot of shit gets talked on here, from firing shots off in the air over poachers, fly strike in cold weather :bye:to phoning farmers and complaining that someone is playing in your toy room.

i don't agree with destroying hunting for next season, but the rabbits mustn't be very well controlled on YOUR permission if the fair weather hunters are targeting it.

i run dogs, shoot shotguns and rifles, ferret and used to work terriers and can honestly say its been the same for years as regards poachers/fence jumpers. do your bit in the time you choose to do it, the rabbits will be around next year in some numbers unless mixi strikes.

• Like 3