People Poaching Our Permission

Nothing you can do about, its there prerogative to hunt where and when they like

There will be plenty of posters who actually agree with this.Especially the ones too lazy to go and get here own permission.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would imagine quite a few have, it's not that uncommon. A lot of chavs seasons start now, they don't like getting mud on their Nike air max and adidas trackies in the winter months

What we should do on THL is make a list with grids /goggle earth mapping, where everyone's permission and what quarry is there , so this don't happen by mistake

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BA

Got to laugh :rolleyes: I'd love to know what farmers you get permission off that are happy for you to leave the rabbits cos there breeding and it'll spoil your winter sport :laugh: farmer, there c**ts poaching out of season rabbits, I'm saving them for the winter, can you sort it please :rolleyes: as said, everyone has and does poach, dry your eyes, it happens.

• Like 3

Got to laugh :rolleyes: I'd love to know what farmers you get permission off that are happy for you to leave the rabbits cos there breeding and it'll spoil your winter sport :laugh: farmer, there c**ts poaching out of season rabbits, I'm saving them for the winter, can you sort it please :rolleyes: as said, everyone has and does poach, dry your eyes, it happens.

Never read a post of yours that was worth two bob and this is no exception .

• Like 3

What we should do on THL is make a list with grids /goggle earth mapping, where everyone's permission and what quarry is there , so this don't happen by mistake :angel::laugh:

No , go out all year round ,on everyone elses ground, then around September , come on here whining that there aren't many rabbits about.

If you had permission which i doubt, would you be happy for everyone and their Granny to poach it?

I know who has what ground local to me and I respect it but, thats just me not and a load of a*******s

Edited by inan
  • Like 2

their aren't many rabbits on the farm, and me and the farmer both eat a lot of rabbit in the winter, the point is not to get rid of them, but to control them so they are still there next year. i got no problem with people poaching, but what's the point in killing a pregnant Rabbit?

• Like 1

their aren't many rabbits on the farm, and me and the farmer both eat a lot of rabbit in the winter, the point is not to get rid of them, but to control them so they are still there next year. i got no problem with people poaching, but what's the point in killing a pregnant Rabbit?

Baw is just a proffessional shit stirrer, his only friend is that legend in his own kitchen Mark Brick.

• Like 1

Baw is just a professional shit stirrer, his only friend is that legend in his own kitchen Mark Brick.

I was brought up to ask would you like someone doing that to you ? If the answer is no then don't do it to others.

Too many wanabees and legends in their own minds on here nowadays .

Its sad the way the game has degenerated. Clips of kick-ups and slipping on clapped down hares in snow, shown as though it is something clever, no close season.The game has been f***** d by these twats.

• Like 4

Baw is just a professional shit stirrer, his only friend is that legend in his own kitchen Mark Brick.

I was brought up to ask would you like someone doing that to you ? If the answer is no then don't do it to others.

Too many wanabees and legends in their own minds on here nowadays .

Its sad the way the game has degenerated. Clips of kick-ups and slipping on clapped down hares in snow, shown as though it is something clever, no close season.The game has been f***** d by these twats.

you're not wrong there mate