Tv Licence

Just seen that mp,s are voting tomorrow on decriminalising not paying your TV licence. Wonder what they will try threatening people with if that gets voted in. How many more will say fcuk paying it if they haven't got the law behind them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shower of paedos, the BBC is a haven for them. They get hundreds of millions a year, what did they use your money for, hiring lawyers to cover up the raping of kids. Seems the bigger the organisat

Not as good as Jurassic Park! That's practically a nature doc'.

I was on a course few weeks ago with a manager from the scottish end of bbc.

He was telling me the only channel on tv you can watch a good drama programme is the bbc.

Every other channel has adverts that break up the excitement of a good drama.

I would rather break the thrills of East Enders up with shite adverts than pay for the tv licence.

He was telling me the only channel on tv you can watch a good drama programme is the bbc.

I would rather break the thrills of East Enders up with shite adverts than pay for the tv licence.[/quote I would rather eat my own shit than watch eastenders . Two episodes is enough to start me self-harming.

• Like 2

I would rather break the thrills of East Enders up with shite adverts than pay for the tv licence.[/quote I would rather eat my own shit than watch eastenders . Two episodes is enough to start me self-harming.

Any soap for that matter, my eldest girl likes eastenders, shite I tell her pure shite lol..

Did anyone see that wild Burma programme last night, up in the deep forests looking for tigers, that was good.... Funnily enough my eldest wasn't interested in that... Weird lol

I can't believe how many of the people who watch the soaps talk about them as though its real life. No you fcuking moron their acting f.f.s.

Oooh that Tracy Barlows a right bitch. No she's not because she's not real you idiot,its a script she's reading.

Don't get me started on reality TV.

• Like 1

You only need a license to watch live TV, but online viewing and smart TV's will, surely, bring that to an end. The official tack seems to be that they can't justify spending vast amounts of money on prosecuting what has become seen as a trivial offence - for illustration,around a hundred people are imprisoned each year for license evasion, each costing several hundred pound a week to keep there! "Do the math", as the Yanks say.

But, to maintain a realistic deterrent, and ensure that most people continue to buy a license, any fines would have to, at least, match the cost of a license otherwise there is no meaningful sanction - "Cost of license £145, potential fine £50 - I'll take my chances!" - and they can't exactly cut your TV off for non-payment!

It will be interesting to see if this actually amounts to a re-balance of justice, or a serious attempt to undermine the BBC............

I can't believe how many of the people who watch the soaps talk about them as though its real life. No you fcuking moron their acting f.f.s.

Oooh that Tracy Barlows a right bitch. No she's not because she's not real you idiot,its a script she's reading.

Don't get me started on reality TV.

:cray::cray: dont tell me danny dyers not brought the queen vic

• Like 1

Shower of paedos, the BBC is a haven for them.

They get hundreds of millions a year, what did they use your money for, hiring lawyers to cover up the raping of kids.

Seems the bigger the organisation, the more they are involved in child abuse.

Who was it that coined the phrase, "The taller the building, The lower the morals"!

Suppose they do use your money for ckarkson to go on a jolly boys outing making an arse of himself, lol and get paid 14 million for it.,

• Like 3

I had the woman here about 6 month ago,,,,asking if I lived here and what my name was,,,,why who are you,,,I'm from tv licensing ,,,so I asked her if she new my name,,,she said no,,,,,I said goodby

I had the woman here about 6 month ago,,,,asking if I lived here and what my name was,,,,why who are you,,,I'm from tv licensing ,,,so I asked her if she new my name,,,she said no,,,,,I said goodby

had em here last year looked like bouncers about hammered my fooking door down they had`nt noticed our street numbers go up in ones not odds they wanted the empty house down the road .... :D

I told him I did have a telly, just use it for playstation. Can I come in and check. No! Well unless you want bitten!

Then he was looking up at the roof I don't use the ariel mate. Been there for years. In fact I'll get you a knife just chop it if you like. No can't do that. I'll just put you down as no telly . Aye fine oh and don't come here again, I'm wanting f**k all to do with beasts or c**ts who work for them,,

Never seen the wee prick again!