Tv Licence

It'll probably end up costing non licence payers more if it goes to court in the long run.. :yes: This is a political move, make no doubt about this.. The BBC is well know as a nest of lefties, this is an attempt at putting one in the eye..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shower of paedos, the BBC is a haven for them. They get hundreds of millions a year, what did they use your money for, hiring lawyers to cover up the raping of kids. Seems the bigger the organisat

Not as good as Jurassic Park! That's practically a nature doc'.

LOL, I didn't even get a visit! Just a phone call and a letter saying thankyou for informing us, we'll be in contact again in two years.

I think the idea is to take the BBC from a compulsory tax based service to a subscription based service like sky. About time too imo.

Shower of cheap skates. You all harked on about how great Richard Attenborough was, who do you think paid for it? I'm against the license like the next man but if you don't want to pay it, don't pay it but don't watch it either.

• Like 1

It'll probably end up costing non licence payers more if it goes to court in the long run.. :yes:This is a political move, make no doubt about this.. The BBC is well know as a nest of lefties, this is an attempt at putting one in the eye..

Then they should be honest about it, and not bandy around 'balance of justice', 'deregulation' or any other of the current 'buzz-phrases' (there's another one!).

Like all other fixed, universal 'taxes', the poorer pay disproportionately, so maybe a subscription service is the answer, but my problem is the lack of transparency. I'm all in favour of choice but, as things stand, Sky is available to those who are willing (and able) to pay for it, whereas having a TV license is required by Law - by everyone !

Shower of cheap skates. You all harked on about how great Richard Attenborough was, who do you think paid for it? I'm against the license like the next man but if you don't want to pay it, don't pay it but don't watch it either.

DAVID Attenborough, dopey. :laugh:

Not Richard.... surely David

Beat me to it :laugh:

• Like 1

Although Richard was in some quality films. :D

Maybe so, but Blue Planet kicks ass :D

Maybe so, but Blue Planet kicks ass :D

Not as good as Jurassic Park! That's practically a nature doc'.

• Like 3

Not what I heard on a radio phone in today

Prob got it wrong as I tuned in half way thru

Some lady was saying her family have a TV and video recorder to tape stuff of itv

They also owned a DVD player for watching movies and they said they watched bbc I player on laptop but paid no TV licence

She said every year she recieved a letter asking if circumstances had changed and they just replied No ?

Do you not need a licence for I player?