Tv Licence

Not what I heard on a radio phone in today

Prob got it wrong as I tuned in half way thru

Some lady was saying her family have a TV and video recorder to tape stuff of itv

They also owned a DVD player for watching movies and they said they watched bbc I player on laptop but paid no TV licence

She said every year she recieved a letter asking if circumstances had changed and they just replied No ?

Do you not need a licence for I player?

No you don't,,,,,only need one for live tv

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shower of paedos, the BBC is a haven for them. They get hundreds of millions a year, what did they use your money for, hiring lawyers to cover up the raping of kids. Seems the bigger the organisat

Not as good as Jurassic Park! That's practically a nature doc'.

Not what I heard on a radio phone in today

Prob got it wrong as I tuned in half way thru

Some lady was saying her family have a TV and video recorder to tape stuff of itv

They also owned a DVD player for watching movies and they said they watched bbc I player on laptop but paid no TV licence

She said every year she recieved a letter asking if circumstances had changed and they just replied No ?

Do you not need a licence for I player?

No you don't,,,,,only need one for live tv

Aw that's good then I thought they be some daft rule for that too.

No they don't pay, but did you know all those oaps who get it free the BBC bills the government. So in the end we still pay.

It's shocking reading exactly what they get in monies every year. I personally would love to see the BBC having to compete like the rest of the channels. Maybe wouldn't make so much shit.like all those period dramas. Who the f**k watches that!

• Like 1

There are ways round paying it, if you can be ersed, look at the Scottish Sovereign stuff on youtube....some of it is hilarious. Wee jumped up nerds trying to get into folks houses to check. They cant come in if they don't have a warrant....end of story.... and if they can't come in, they cant prove anything.....have a look.....

Just don't give them your name. Simple.They cannot do a thing about it. Why support an organisation that has harboured and protected peadophiles?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm sure they're not the only ones guilty of that...................and there is the small matter of complying with the law............................

They can't do much if you refuse to co-operate, but they can ask the police to attend - and there's plenty they can do !!

Edited by Blackbriar

I had them come to the house once. They refused to believe I didn't have a TV. When I convinced them I didn't by showing them; they said they would be checking regularly.

I explained that I'd be less than impressed and would evict them from my front garden. With force. Not been since....

Just don't give them your name. Simple.They cannot do a thing about it. Why support an organisation that has harboured and protected peadophiles?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Well said Mrs Darc'ole. Can you still fit into a gym slip ? :yes: