Mc Cartney ~ How Vile Can That C**t Get ....?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do that. To be totally honest I have always considered him over rated, half the population could sing better. Controversial, but I don't get the whole Beatles thing either, if it comes on its time

. Jonhny cash legend. And never got the recognition in life he deserves

He was in a band. ffs a music band, he wasn't even someone important. now hes just a wanker thats way above his station.

Why do that. To be totally honest I have always considered him over rated, half the population could sing better. Controversial, but I don't get the whole Beatles thing either, if it comes on its time to change stations. With the beatles, it was right place, right time, mediocre talent. Never did understand the hero worship of musicians, especially those that cant sing.

• Like 6

My dislike of him and his rotten band is well known in my little corner of the web. Never liked Beatles or the people in it, ditto Queen. that's all I will write as my dislike of these pr!cks can get particularly nasty :angel: I do like Linda's farm pies mind, I know they are veggie but they're not so bad considering a lot of veggie food tastes like cardboard lol

well I liked the Beatles ,stones, kinks,who all my era . Liked the Beatles from 63 -70 st/pepper Abby/road class Albums :yes: regards the band like most from working back grounds money goes to there head, and end up prats , but plenty of bands today just as bad .

• Like 1