Tattos Sleeves

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like plastic tits and botox.....tattoos on women just reeks of desperation to me......cant beat a naturally attractive woman who doesnt have to try too hard.

I have one sleeve, just a personal thing. I like it, couldn't care less what anyone else thinks. Plenty of things I don't understand but other folk enjoy it so more power to them. I don't think it mak

Good post that mate, my pop was covered back and front.......they got done by hand in a prison camp when my old man was in the army.The lad who did them must have been very skilful as it was all freeh

I think the secret of having tattoos that you will never regret is to get ones that you have a real passion for. I have a GSD on one upper arm/shoulder and an oriental dragon on the other upper arm. Always meant to get an Orca somewhere, would have been were the dragon is but its a real bugger only having two upper arms. As said before by someone else they are concealable and I got them for me, not for other people to see, to me its a personal thing. Although a bit older now I do still get the urge to get that Orca :laugh:, I probably will at some stage, age is only a number...................... just need to remind the old back of that now and again :laugh:

Never had one and never will. Not my thing at all, three of the lads at work have more or less identical tribal things all on their left arms, hardly individual.

On the plus side, when lasses have them done they love nothing better than showing them off no matter where on their body they are. Thank you to my work colleague who showed me hers on the back of her thigh the other day...I wasn't looking at the tattoo :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

more expensive and you mostly have to book. When I was getting them (before they were popular) you could just walk in off the street and get a tattoo there and then, I remember seeing a guy getting his face tattooed green once. :icon_eek:

more expensive and you mostly have to book. When I was getting them (before they were popular) you could just walk in off the street and get a tattoo there and then, I remember seeing a guy getting his face tattooed green once. :icon_eek:

That'll of been Lab, Celtic's top fan :whistling:

I havnt got any on my kneck head face or hands so if I need to dress smartly in a suite then nobody would even know I had any tattoos ..........

Cottage, corner or bathroom? :laugh:

Got about a dozen, first was Lancashire Rose at £10, 35 years ago, through a couple of hunting tats and my/missus mames, a couple of cover ups, football club crest and latest was a scroll on my back with the grandkids names on at £80.

Its your own skin and cash, go for it if you want it. Tats aren't frowned upon so much now, its body art.

I work with a guy with a tribal tat on the back of his (shaved) head, nobody thinks its a big deal.

Cheers, D.

I have half sleeves and both my lads have full sleeves and loads more on their backs and fronts. Like socks says if any of us put a shirt on you wouldn't know we had one. Not into facial tats but each to their own. A good friend of mine has several on his head. I'm 53 and I'm getting some more on when I get back up Yorkshire.don't pay the going rate though as an old rugby mate has his own studio. I might baulk at £50_£80 an hour.

Eache to there own what they have on

i too have a panther :laugh: old school :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My dad has a panther too :laugh::laugh:

Also got a British bulldog on his chest, tiger on right arm, and two more on his shoulders but fecked if I can remember what

All done in his young and 'ard days :laugh:

I`ve loads oh the fekin things

My Mum and Dad waited till they were both late 50``s then got about 4 each to surprise there mates in Benidorm !! lol

I have a feking big eagle cover up on my arm that looks good

But if I got a hunting sleeve, it would have to be a greyhoung ferret chasing a myxi rabbit, with my skinny arms :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

I wouldn't get a sleeve done I'd probably die from blood loss , I bled like feck having 7 letters done :laugh: got both my girls names done and will have the wee mans done soon and will more than likely have to get them re-coloured a few times till they look right