Cyclists And Hoss Riders ???

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok let's have this right if we are being sensible all of a sudden........without fail they will edge up the inside of you at traffic lights or in traffic when there is about a foot of space between th

I don't mind the average cyclist but it's those groups of Lycra clad morons that take over the whole road that get my goat.

I use mine to get to work and the allotment. I don't jump lights and ride as sensible as I can. Some times in tight spots you have to pull out and ride defensive so some prat in a car doesn't try and

Posted Images

Never saw any problem there Paulus, apart from the driver getting too close

you got to honest mate, before they came turn right, they were 4 a breast across the road, and you know as well as me its always 2 a breast on any road it got it in b/w in the highway code.What they should do is look to see if there cars behind and drop back to 2 breast , but they don't because they don't give a feck, that's why people in cars get pissed off with them, if the did what they should in the 1st place they be no probs but they don't.?

• Like 1

You get folk cycling up and down the A9 here :censored: (yes that's right possibly the most dangerous road in Scotland).

There is a purpose built cycle track 50 yards to their left and they ignore it.

tell you what if one of them got stuck under my wheels and dragged half a mile, id peel them off and carry on my way with a guilt free conscience.

Stupid skin tight c**ts.

You get folk cycling up and down the A9 here :censored: (yes that's right possibly the most dangerous road in Scotland).

There is a purpose built cycle track 50 yards to their left and they ignore it.

tell you what if one of them got stuck under my wheels and dragged half a mile, id peel them off and carry on my way with a guilt free conscience.

Stupid skin tight c**ts.

I see the auld man living in the car on layby has a bit of snow round him. Still going stong though. Is that a chest of drawers he has at his boot lol.

All this cycling hatred, probably an irrational deep set fear developed in childhood by those who didn't have the mental and physical ability to ride a bike :thumbs:....................................... :laugh: If someone rides their bike because they wanna stay fit or get fit and they follow the rules of the road and they are polite, what's the problem :hmm: Also different aspects of cycling have and will, help some youngsters that would have failed academically, make a success of their lives in all different ways. To say that all cyclists are c***s is like saying that all white van drivers are obnoxious arseh**es........................ I ride a bike and drive a van so that makes me an arseh**e and a c**t. Oh well, at least the old middle age spread is being kept at bay, while the van driving, donut eating cyclist hater will have to burn off the old calories a different way, wanker signs at the nearest cyclist should do it :laugh:. Life is too short for such animosity, maybe there should be a hug a cyclist day................................I'm sorry I cant take all this seriously anymore, at the end of the day if someone flattens a cyclist or causes a horse rider to suffer paralysis and it is the drivers fault, I think reality would sink in real fast :yes:

Ok let's have this right if we are being sensible all of a sudden........without fail they will edge up the inside of you at traffic lights or in traffic when there is about a foot of space between the side of the van and the kerb......twitch that steering wheel left or right as you pull away on a motor 20 feet long and they are off with a good chance of going under the wheels.

Bet your bollocks to a barn dance that the driver ends up in court and having maimed someone on shoulders the rest of his life.

Those cyclists got killed late last year, they had cozzas all over the show east and south of the river on every set of lights pulling every c**t.......must have cost the working blokes a fortune when in reality there is a better than even chance te cyclists were riding like planks and got themselves splattered.

A car or van driver wouldn't dream of trying squeeze up the inside of a 50 ton Artic so why do it on a 40kg bike with nothing more to protect you than a stupid hat and trousers that make you look like you have just lost your job at the royal ballet !!!

It's easy, get insured, start nicking them for breaking the law, make them pass a driving test,........most of all make the number 1 rule in the cyclists code "stop riding like a c**t"

Why the hell should ordinary working blokes have to pay through the nose to modify vans and trucks just so these idiots can continue to cut about like kamikaze pilots !!

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...

.......................and it's not just on the road !

There's a smashing stretch of river near us that has a lovely shared cycle and pathway - all even and nicely laid and around 6 feet wide.

The times I've had stand-up rows with lycra-clad w***ers who expect you to move out of their way, because they're doing 20mph on a fecking footpath, and seem incapable of slowing down or (God forbid) going round you!

Probably the same to55ers who overtake on the inside and turn left through red lights ! :yes:

Edited by Blackbriar

Well there all out in force the day,

I cut short the digs walk and brought him home. I was going to have a f***ing heart attack by the rage building inside me.!

Never see the b*****ds in the rain.

Tow path on our canal is like f***ing Amsterdam.

Can't even listen to music on my phone. Cause I have to listen for the bikes.

If I don't my dog has a habit of trying to jump up and pull em off the fycking thing.

And no it's not that he wants to maul them. Lol

It's weird dies not bother with cars. But if a Subaru or one of them loud fast cars, he is fkng straining and pulling wAnting to chase it lol