Do Fat People Put You Off Your Food ???

Now I don't mean your average overweight fella or bird walking past you when your having a sandwich ... But somebody really overweight who is serving you food ... I am away working away at the moment and when I went down for breakfast this morning the waitress a young girl who was huge came literally shuffling over to me and in between gasps and grunts asked me what I wanted for breakfast ... Order taken she shuffled off towards the kitchen ... I had a vision of her stood there waiting for my breakfast to be done and stuffing her face from the trays of sausages and bacon and scooping up beans by the handful ... By the time she shuffled her wobbling belly back to me with my grub I was starting to wonder if I really wanted it .........

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right who thinks the fat bird gave socks the knock back..................

Why don't you fukc off ..........

Does that make you a part of the problem ruby, now you work for the big M? lol

Posted Images

its a good one that gland or hormone imbalance problem!!! any fat person i know is practically always eating somthing when i see them, be it crisps, choco bars or sweets. (or else a pint in there hand) its mad, then ya get the whole im starving and i eat nothing but im still 25 fukin stone!!!