I Will Be Out For A Long While, Or Maybe Finished ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can still get out with a f****d arm mate its your legs you need to get you about ... You only need one arm to slip a dog now man up FFS and get back in the saddle .......

puff

That's a shitter ray. If you need an easier night out at any point your welcome here. Might be a longer drive than usual but I don't mind doing all carrying and things to make it easier on you..

Posted Images

not good bud, im sure you'll bounce back soon, give me a bell tomorrow mate ;) but meantime don't you know any handyman joiner types that could knock you up some kind of papoose thing........... you could get buck to drag you around on it and carry the bunnies that bryn catches :whistling:

is it a snapped clavacule ?ive done it f....k hurt ,but back to work next day block paving,the bone sticks out top of shoulder by an inch ,,,looks freaky .

it does look abit freaky at first, when i saw it i didnt need a doctor to tell me something wasnt right

its a (acj) dislocation the one bone gone on top of the other, and like said the bone stays where it is,and if heals ok with movment it stays like it is.they said they only do op if it dont get any movment back init. ive had few bangs in my time but knew thiswas bit differnt, but you got try to be positive aint ya, maybe in month it might feel better, just going to be bit rough suppose for 2-3 weeks till thngs calm down. Thanks lads for the support and nice offers to work me dogs Brill that :thumbs: , even whin wants me to pop down his place , but dont think Buck would go down very well with his racing machines :D . ive had some great years with my dogs Bryn great rabbit dog no dout about, and i am really enjoying brining young Buck on,as said he doing great for a big young pup :thumbs: , so want to get right for him really, if it means 1 arm so be it Got few pain killers into me now bit better, but thanks all THL folks :yes: Ray

Ach ray you'll be fine, it always seems worse when it's a bit sore and your feeling sorry for yourself, you'll soon get itchy feet and be out there long before you know you really should. Chin up raymondo, big buck pulled through his shoulder injury I'm sure you will too. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ach ray you'll be fine, it always seems worse when it's a bit sore and your feeling sorry for yourself, you'll soon get itchy feet and be out there long before you know you really should. Chin up raymondo, big buck pulled through his shoulder injury I'm sure you will too. :thumbs:

than

thanks :thumbs: , your 100% right big Buck did he, he is going great running really well picking up rabbits easy .

• Like 1