I Will Be Out For A Long While, Or Maybe Finished ?

At a certain age Ray the knocks take a bit longer to heal , but they do heal and we do get up and at em again , youv put too much into the game to let this bother you too much , have a bit of a moan , feel sorry for yourself tonight ,,,,,and then back at it .

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can still get out with a f****d arm mate its your legs you need to get you about ... You only need one arm to slip a dog now man up FFS and get back in the saddle .......

puff

That's a shitter ray. If you need an easier night out at any point your welcome here. Might be a longer drive than usual but I don't mind doing all carrying and things to make it easier on you..

Posted Images

it does snap with a bang tho,like a tow rope snapping,i got 3 mates got it too,all puffs had 3 weeks off .thers a german surgeon over here that has sorted these out,no one else will touch them...only thing is after op its 6 weeks off and no driving :cray:

• Like 1

When I was a kid I had a 3 legged sheepdog that would catch rabbits fairly regular, my dad was gunna shoot him after the accident, so think yourself lucky that your not from round 'ere!! Good luck with the injury tho... Think postitve + don't try too much too soon

Edited by Hands of Stone

is it a snapped clavacule ?ive done it f....k hurt ,but back to work next day block paving,the bone sticks out top of shoulder by an inch ,,,looks freaky .

it does look abit freaky at first, when i saw it i didnt need a doctor to tell me something wasnt right

did the same in oct climbed over a 5 bar slipped on the bottom rail grabbed the top rail and snapped a tendon in my shoulder which i was already having trouble with had my scan friday morning waiting on the outcome now but its looking like an op,,,,been out since but it slows you up

Edited by the_stig

That's a shitter ray. If you need an easier night out at any point your welcome here. Might be a longer drive than usual but I don't mind doing all carrying and things to make it easier on you..

im on my way, will i fit in your rucksack?, ray if you had feet like mine you would think you got lucky with a fooked collar bone. you've seen them :laugh::laugh:

im on my way, will i fit in your rucksack?, ray if you had feet like mine you would think you got lucky with a fooked collar bone. you've seen them :laugh::laugh:

you need carrying you must spend half the night going round in circles with them feet :laugh: