Ip Numbers

surely if police wanted info they could get it, but if will be easier to ask forum staff, so no forum staff have ever been approached regarding giving out info??

Bold part first, not to my knowledge, I certainly haven't..

This covers the rest of your post, its capable of monitoring something like 90% of all Internet traffic..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

Like I say, why would they ask the likes of me and the other mods about members using the site when 1, they don't need to and 2, there'd be a chance of us letting the member know they're onto him? :hmm:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at the end of the day if your doing nothing wrong you got no problem!! and if you are doing something naughty and you are smashing it out on pm's, posts, topics with photos and probably facebook and t

I've heard mods can view the web cam and cameras on your phone to see what you are doing even if they are turned off

Theoretically the plod could ask for site information by going through the correct legal channels.   Practically... All the dumb fucks on here that post all their information, regardless, stop the p

Posted Images

if you post nothing illegal then it wouldn't matter if every word was read by every copper in the land, strangely enough exactly what mods on a forum would love to see as it would make our job far easier with just the third hand conspiracies to deal with and the occasional pissed up rant or missing rabbits :laugh:

at the end of the day if your doing nothing wrong you got no problem!! and if you are doing something naughty and you are smashing it out on pm's, posts, topics with photos and probably facebook and twitter your a knob for doing it!! but yes your maybe right I heard a rumor that the mods are on a retainer from rspca and Paulus is actually the chairmain of LACS, IAN B is actually Brian Mays gay lover , but you can trust Walshie as non of the antis want him as hes too daft even for them,!! only what ive heard tho but it was on the internet so must be true!!! :thumbs:

• Like 9

at the end of the day if your doing nothing wrong you got no problem!! and if you are doing something naughty and you are smashing it out on pm's, posts, topics with photos and probably facebook and twitter your a knob for doing it!! but yes your maybe right I heard a rumor that the mods are on a retainer from rspca and Paulus is actually the chairmain of LACS, IAN B is actually Brian Mays gay lover , but you can trust Walshie as non of the antis want him as hes too daft even for them,!! only what ive heard tho but it was on the internet so must be true!!! :thumbs:

have you got my ip :laugh:

yes m'lord!!

• Like 1

yes m'lord!!

makes a change from the "we can read pm`s" why the fook would we want to :laugh: imagine stans and the bricks all loved up and cosy :bad:

yes m'lord!!

makes a change from the "we can read pm`s" why the fook would we want to :laugh: imagine stans and the bricks all loved up and cosy :bad:
It doesn't bother me in the slightest if the mods or snyone else reads my pm's, even a technophobe like me knows what is safe to type into your keyboard / pad.

But mods staying in another recent thread, not the paulus one, that they can read pm's doesn't help stop the theories & the hassle you's get from them.. Just a thought

Edited by alimac

Ever heard of geotagging or metadata?

Post an image on here 'pre ban' and give away all of your secrets?

It never ceases to amaze me what idiots will post and then wonder why things happen to them - reap what you sow!

OTC

Edited by OldTrapCollector
  • Like 4

yes m'lord!!
It doesn't bother me in the slightest if the mods or snyone else reads my pm's, even a technophobe like me knows what is safe to type into your keyboard / pad.

But mods staying in another recent thread, not the paulus one, that they can read pm's doesn't help stop the theories & the hassle you's get from them.. Just a thought

i think the mods have stated till there blue in the face that they can not read pm`s so now we think fook it what ever we say makes no difference