Ip Numbers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at the end of the day if your doing nothing wrong you got no problem!! and if you are doing something naughty and you are smashing it out on pm's, posts, topics with photos and probably facebook and t

I've heard mods can view the web cam and cameras on your phone to see what you are doing even if they are turned off

Theoretically the plod could ask for site information by going through the correct legal channels.   Practically... All the dumb fucks on here that post all their information, regardless, stop the p

Posted Images

when lads put silly pictures up, how do the police find out where that person is located, and bust their door down?

Bloody hell, are you serious?

Do you think the police need to ask THL mods for information on finding idiots who take pictures of their illegal activities and brag about them on facebook or internet forums?

Come on people; wise up.....

We should run a book on the next daft conspiracy theory to be posted on here....

This is one of the most popular hunting sites in the world. There are thousands of members, and also thousands of people watching. If they suspect you are breaking the law they will look into it.

It's the internet.....

But could a member with the right connects get the info from IPs :hmm::hmm::hmm:
Yes easily I know a bloke that could get any info of any member off any site he could even boot the admin off and make me or any one the admin nothing is safe these days fact

What if a mod has your password, can they read toe mind :laugh:

Only the female members, they're the only ones who have their minds in their toes.. :tongue2:

:D f***ing iPhones a piece of pish :laugh:

I was talking to an aberdonian the day malt, he was moaning that he was spending Christmas at his daughters in Edinburgh and how he had 9 grand kids...... He said he was the only c**t with an anorexic wallet :laugh: tickled me that :D

• Like 1

Theoretically the plod could ask for site information by going through the correct legal channels.

Practically... All the dumb fucks on here that post all their information, regardless, stop the plod from having to go through legal channels.

As has been said, for the last 10 years on this site alone. You put it out there. You're grassing yourselves up.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

• Like 4