Ip Numbers

The thing is, why would the police or anyone else even bother asking the site staff for information when they could get it themselves without alerting anyone on here to their presence? :hmm:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at the end of the day if your doing nothing wrong you got no problem!! and if you are doing something naughty and you are smashing it out on pm's, posts, topics with photos and probably facebook and t

I've heard mods can view the web cam and cameras on your phone to see what you are doing even if they are turned off

Theoretically the plod could ask for site information by going through the correct legal channels.   Practically... All the dumb fucks on here that post all their information, regardless, stop the p

Posted Images

is it true folks ip numbers have been given out to folks they shouldnt? if ips change all time which means its useless to give thwm out, how can mods tell if its a banned member if they change all time?? do police or rspca or other groups ask mods or admin for members details? pretty straight questions, wonder if i'll get pretty straight answers???

I think the site owner has to legally help the police

How come Paulus has stated he know if your logging in a orange network or other network provider

• Like 1

is it true folks ip numbers have been given out to folks they shouldnt? if ips change all time which means its useless to give thwm out, how can mods tell if its a banned member if they change all time?? do police or rspca or other groups ask mods or admin for members details? pretty straight questions, wonder if i'll get pretty straight answers???

How come Paulus has stated he know if your logging in a orange network or other network provider

my ip is on that other thread numb nuts it will tell you im on bt and my internet goes through the London server along with 20 million others :laugh:

i think the site owner can look at pm's sent. im sure he could not be bothered but would have to pass to the police when asked.

mods and admin on here wont be telling the rspca anything volanterily im sure

I think we can all beat around the bush on this topic

I think the question is A has it happened B can it happen

Answers on postcard,...........

Anything is possible in life but it does not mean that it has happened I think the C HALL claim is strong even if it was true and the lad put up the proof it not last long ...............

I dont think the claim is true but I think the question is that this could happen cant it :hmm::hmm::hmm:

yep its the same as if the police want to see your txt messages they'll contact your provider they are by law obliged to give them what they like if not there preventing the court of justice itll be the same as thl im sure ?

• Like 1

as mr spock would say its illogical. we remove stupid pictures spend months going on about not posting illegal stuff, theres posts that show you that your pictures can give away the location they were taken and were the ones that get blamed :laugh::laugh:

We mods can read your private messages, access your phone details, check your bank balances, and see what you are having for tea.

Back here in the real world, if the police or other law enforcement bodies want to see who is posting what they can do so without bothering any of us.