Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Eh why is the ticket still intact

You just scan the barcode on the turnstile and they don't make a point of tearing them in half as they can't be arsed

My fellow hammer hasn't checked in yet, I reckon he has the bloke who gave him info in the boot of the jag and they are on their way to the Dartford bridge ! Lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6

You just scan the barcode on the turnstile and they don't make a point of tearing them in half as they can't be arsed

My fellow hammer hasn't checked in yet, I reckon he has the bloke who gave him info in the boot of the jag and they are on their way to the Dartford bridge ! Lol lol

More like on his third helping in the pie and mash shop :laugh:

More like on his third helping in the pie and mash shop :laugh:

he is trawling the cctv at the hammers ground looking who was in them seats :laugh: