Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

When will somebody analyse my character??????

f**k it im game....im on a bit of an unnatural high tonight i,ll do a bit of Dear Deidrie for you hang on a minute while i look through a few of your posts.................................

• Like 1

Yes.....................quite a nice man......infact a very nice man......a very very nice man :yes:

Why anybody would give a shit enough to store in their mind details about the character of people they dont know and will never know..................is beyond me !

Edited by gnasher16

Gnasher, I think Baw will be more than happy with that reply tbh it's what he comes on here for. I've only once seen him proper lose it on here n say things personal about himself that you could pick up on was real funny and I deffo picked that up and won't forget it lol

Fooking hell Gnash

What's happened with the Hammers today ffs

5-0 off Forest

Alerdyce will be gone by tomorrow t time I reckon

Malky Macay maybe ?

makay wont be available for a while max due to pay off from cardiff

Baw you really are a proper little weirdo aint you :icon_eek: .......This infatuation you have with me is making you look a right Charlie and being how you,ve had so many names and clearly cant keep away.....i can only presume your main reason for winding folk up is the old saying " its better to get the attention of being called a c**t than to get no attention ".......so being how its late and theres f**k all on the telly i think i,ll put my little brain to work and do one of your numbers....a little psycological profiling.......

Now you see,what you dont seem to realise is when you go on the all out attack you leave yourself open......you actually show more about yourself than you try to show about the other person......as an example....your last little rant you started taking the piss out of my boxing career.....firstly,i wasnt the greatest fighter in the world granted but back in them days i wasnt as in love with the sport as i came to be after i couldnt do it anymore,it was merely a way of paying the bills and although i didnt set the world alight i made a decent career out of it.........now.......if i had been a welder,forklift truck driver or worked in a sausage factory would you have still brought up my career ????.....no i dont think you would.......so straight away theres an example of your pointless and poisonous envy !.......included in the same rant was some bizarre story you came out with about some rich old bird with a metro car who you know :blink: ............i have NEVER been flash in terms of money......i had a complete fruitcake stalker person almost as nuts as you on here for a while telling my life story for some reason and you obviously picked up on things he said......yet you felt the need to try to slaughter me about money..........again......could be no other reason than pointless and poisonous envy !

You are clearly the sort of person who thinks their is some kind of heroic glory in standing up to " bullies " and therefore will try to make a bully out of somebody ( on the internet :whistling: ) just so as you can play the vigilante hero !!......Ive noticed recently how you have been digging out the fella Peter Lemooch just because ive showed him kindness on a couple of occassions and he had some nice words to say about me.....Peter is about as non confrontational as you can get,just a quiet easy going fella.....yet you feel the need to " bully " him......or is it only bullying if i do it ?.....Firstly only a child could possibly be bullied on the internet.....secondly if standing up to bullies is something you feel that strongly about and you feel im a bully then come and take your vengeance face to face instead of ranting on the internet like a daft spotty teenager.....you strike me as what we call down here " a bit of a dry lunch ".......a no mark.......ive clocked the way you desperately try to talk to the female members on here its cringeworthy bordering on hilarious.....so are you the same confident have a go hero character off the internet as you are on it..

As for steroids or money etc.......tell me this....why is it you are so infatuated with me ?....You say im irrelevant ( and rightly so ) yet you are so drawn to me you remember obscure little things in conversations ive had from years back..........When i log off here on a sunday i barely remember one thing that was said on the saturday...........yet you remember SPECIFIC details about SPECIFIC members over years..................and then claim not to be a jealous poisonous little man.........you see i believe the truth very often proves itself with no real need for words.......and again........this does ;)

Now f**k off you strange little man.

:laugh: f**k me, gnash has turned into Aaron the pheasant f****r. He want to fight everyone at the midlands game fair :laugh: (note to gnash, a game fair is where people into hunting go to see hunting events, stalls and meet up with like minded folk into hunting) hang your gloves back up tiger, the day some nobody on here riles me up into a fighting frenzy, old red face will be ice skating to work. You take the moral high ground from that all you want great warrior. As for your rant :laugh: it basically breaks down into paranoia and an over zealous imagination. I'm not stalking or infatuated with you gnash :rolleyes: no matter how many times you call me a weirdo or max a lunatic, it won't deflect from the fact you made yourself into a prize fanny on this thread, not me or max, YOU :yes: you say when someone attacks someone what they say tells more about them, does that apply to you? All you seem to say is I am envious and jealous of you :laugh: all your post says is how I'm fascinated, envious and jealous of you HAW HAW HAW, seriously what a paranoid guy you are. As for Peter, there is a whole ocean of difference between banter and 30 odd pages of calling someone a liar. Obviously you can't see that or you wouldn't compare the two :) now stop making yourself look like a tit and do yourself a favour and ignore this post.... Bet you can't :)

Hope that's not you up to your usual bullying antics again lol

Aye probably mate, I'm the only c**t who can be called a bully by calling someone who called me a fanny, a fanny :laugh: you stop up the hills counting birds?