Newcastle/sunderland

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Hope that's not you up to your usual bullying antics again lol

i thought he meant you were good with the ladies lol

I hope you never liked my post, you know how much that upsets gnash the wee sensitive soul :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: f**k me, gnash has turned into Aaron the pheasant f****r. He want to fight everyone at the midlands game fair :laugh: (note to gnash, a game fair is where people into hunting go to see hunting events, stalls and meet up with like minded folk into hunting) hang your gloves back up tiger, the day some nobody on here riles me up into a fighting frenzy, old red face will be ice skating to work. You take the moral high ground from that all you want great warrior. As for your rant :laugh: it basically breaks down into paranoia and an over zealous imagination. I'm not stalking or infatuated with you gnash :rolleyes: no matter how many times you call me a weirdo or max a lunatic, it won't deflect from the fact you made yourself into a prize fanny on this thread, not me or max, YOU :yes: you say when someone attacks someone what they say tells more about them, does that apply to you? All you seem to say is I am envious and jealous of you :laugh: all your post says is how I'm fascinated, envious and jealous of you HAW HAW HAW, seriously what a paranoid guy you are. As for Peter, there is a whole ocean of difference between banter and 30 odd pages of calling someone a liar. Obviously you can't see that or you wouldn't compare the two :) now stop making yourself look like a tit and do yourself a favour and ignore this post.... Bet you can't :)

Stone me i completely forgot about this...Baw theres 2 old sayings that both apply to you.......the first in relation to your infatuation with me is " some things prove themself with no need for words " ie.... your constant bitching at me and memory of subjects ive discussed over years !.....second in relation to starting shit with me for no reason is " dont start something you cant finish " ie..... You humiliate yourself when you start on someone but then stop in your tracks when they call you on !

You see Baw im not a bright person like you or many others far more educated than me in good jobs with qualifications or trades etc ....but when you,ve made a living off your wits you tend to pick things up real quick when it comes to human reactions and yours show a hell of a lot about your character.......ive seen it all before people who arse lick and try to be your friend who end up challenging you......you and that other lad stewie i think his name was.....horrible cringeworthy arse lickers.....both ending up with twisted venomous outbursts.......its the old adage " if you cant join them beat them " .....you are a poisonous little man whos not sure whether to go the vigilante route and wipe out all the bullies or the Bisto Kids route when you get the smell of fanny and go desperately chasing that but one things for sure.......next time you pick a random stranger to do a big character analysis on....make sure they cant see a little bit further than you can.

• Like 3
:laugh: right I've read it. Same old pish as I thought :laugh: I'm infatuated with him cos I can mind some of his posts f**k me. My memory is shit gnash, honest it is but something's stick. Like jigsaw saying he looks like Owen coyle, useless pish like that. It doesn't mean I'm infatuated with you ffs, get over yourself, you really aren't all that. As for calling me out :laugh: you talking about you saying I should say this to your face, that calling me out? Honestly, you ever listened to yourself? That says to me your nothing but a clown who gets offended by things wrote on the Internet. That'll be something else your contradicting yourself with. Read countless times (ohhh no, he's stalking me) you saying on here, you don't let this place bother you. Who in their right mind is going to travel 1000 odd mile round trip cos they've argued on an Internet forum :laugh: only a clown would even suggest it never mind do it. You talk about me analyzing you, you analyze every c**t, your analyzing me while talking about me analyzing you :laugh: as for you being thick, I've never brought anyone down on here for spelling etc. your not thick gnash, you know you aren't so stop f***ing acting as if you are.
  • Like 1

Baw you dont start on people in the street or in pubs for no reason.....so why do it on here......call me old fashioned but i wont talk to or treat a man on the internet any different than i will in real life......i,ll respect folk until its time not to,meaning if somebody starts shit with me for absolutely no reason at all then yes you better believe im going to call them out........ok you dont work like that you jump on the internet and get brave becoming a different person than you are in real life.....thats you fine... but dont then act up when someone calls you out....if you dont like it dont start shit with people for no reason its that simple.

Its not difficult to see the type you become when you get on the internet starting topics listing peoples names so you can give your opinion of them......or dopey little infantile topics where you want to sit in a circle and make xmas tales and new years tales and fishing tales just to disguise having a pop at people you dont like and sniffing up to people you do like........im not the only person who notices it but like most people i dont say anything out of politeness..................but if you think out of the blue you can throw shit at someone and start taking the piss out of their physique or financial standing and get away with it....who the f**k do you think you are !

• Like 1

Baw you dont start on people in the street or in pubs for no reason.....so why do it on here......call me old fashioned but i wont talk to or treat a man on the internet any different than i will in real life......i,ll respect folk until its time not to,meaning if somebody starts shit with me for absolutely no reason at all then yes you better believe im going to call them out........ok you dont work like that you jump on the internet and get brave becoming a different person than you are in real life.....thats you fine... but dont then act up when someone calls you out....if you dont like it dont start shit with people for no reason its that simple.

Its not difficult to see the type you become when you get on the internet starting topics listing peoples names so you can give your opinion of them......or dopey little infantile topics where you want to sit in a circle and make xmas tales and new years tales and fishing tales just to disguise having a pop at people you dont like and sniffing up to people you do like........im not the only person who notices it but like most people i dont say anything out of politeness..................but if you think out of the blue you can throw shit at someone and start taking the piss out of their physique or financial standing and get away with it....who the f**k do you think you are !

:laugh: holy f**k gnash I've really got to you ain't I :laugh: what happened to max is like a wee dog humping your leg and I'm irrelevant :) You can say what you want about me gnash cos that's where we differ, I don't give a f**k whereas you do :) your problem is gnash, you've made yourself look a total fanny the way you hounded max and now you think acting the hard man is going to bring you back some pride. But guess what my artificially inflated man, your just making yourself look a bigger clown every post you do :yes:

You just dont get this " the truth often proves itself with no need for words " thing do you........you dont give a f**k and i do yet it takes me a few days to remember this thread even exists whereas you are on it 5 minutes after i reply !......Youve had untold different names on here where you keep getting f****d off.....how humiliating to be told your not wanted and have to crawl back in a disguised name with your tail between your legs !!!

What a clown you are.....you take the piss out of my former career,take the piss out of my physique,take the piss out of my financial standing.........and then think because i dare to take you to task on it that you have " got to me "............this is where being a different person in real life to on here you have no way of being true to yourself........you see most people wont insult a stranger but you have proven you are a weak vindictive little man with no moral fibre who gets his kicks from insulting strangers on the internet.

As regards Max i was wrong to him and apologised and we put it to bed like gentleman.........similar to how throwing shit and insults at a stranger is wrong but you just dont have the class or character to apologise when your wrong........anyway,this has turned into a conversation between the 2 of us nobody else gives a shit so anything more you want to say or insults you want to get off your chest...... private message me.....unless of course you are playing out to an audience.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3