Newcastle/sunderland

This is going to look bad ,,,,,lol,, max I've dropped a clanger,, the wife's phone won't accept the pic,, fecked if I know why,,

Max,, just lern to use photobucket ,, or attach a file,, if you have an iPad take a pic with the iPad and atach the file

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

This is going to look bad ,,,,,lol,, max I've dropped a clanger,, the wife's phone won't accept the pic,, fecked if I know why,,

Max,, just lern to use photobucket ,, or attach a file,, if you have an iPad take a pic with the iPad and atach the file

Some pal you are!!.... Ahahahahahaha

FFS Tomo, they do this shit in the soaps.. Character A has got something serious to tell Character B, he's on the cusp of it and all of a sudden cunting Character C comes out of nowhere just at the crucial part of the conversation and we don't get to find out what happens until next week! :laugh: :laugh:

FFS Tomo, they do this shit in the soaps.. Character A has got something serious to tell Character B, he's on the cusp of it and all of a sudden cunting Character C comes out of nowhere just at the crucial part of the conversation and we don't get to find out what happens until next week! :laugh: :laugh:
can't give a like , :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

can't give a like , :laugh: :laugh:

give a phone number :D:D