A Bit Of Background.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been asked provide a little background on the pups that I have avdertised, so here go’s. This particular line of Beardie lurchers started with a half crosses Bitch that came from the Hancock’s y

I would've walked from durham to cambridge for one of these, indeed since seeing the ad I've talked myself in and out of one about 20 times a day. Being honest with myself though I know I couldn't do

Wheres all the people that want REAL working collie types...? People ask on here all the time,Studs this pups that     Theses are gifts, Cant beleave there still there

seen some cracking beardie bred lurchers in the past, and my current stock have a good dose in them, brings a little something to a dog that is sometimes lacking in border crosses. best of luck finding the RIGHT homes for those pups

• Like 1

seen some cracking beardie bred lurchers in the past, and my current stock have a good dose in them, brings a little something to a dog that is sometimes lacking in border crosses. best of luck finding the RIGHT homes for those pups

Ive yet to encounter a mutt that suffered because of its Border heritage,or found them lacking,i possibly cannot have searched or worked them hard enough?.

how come is there not a queue at magpies door for these pups? it seems theres always someone on here looking for a collie x and these are about as good as it gets, top class bloodlines, knowledgeable owner, reared well, worker to worker, lots of history etc, i've spoken to him and told him i'd have on in a flash but another divorce would be on the cards :censored:

• Like 5

how come is there not a queue at magpies door for these pups? it seems theres always someone on here looking for a collie x and these are about as good as it gets, top class bloodlines, knowledgeable owner, reared well, worker to worker, lots of history etc, i've spoken to him and told him i'd have on in a flash but another divorce would be on the cards :censored:

well that would make more room get 2 lol think everyones the same every time decent pups come up

Anyone seriously looking for a collie x would be mad not to snap Magpies hands off; it isn't often pups of this calibre are offered for sale, and I know they were only bred so that he could keep a pup himself from Delta. Someone is going to be very lucky indeed. Good luck with the litter Magpie :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thanks for your comments guy's.

As I said I ain't after a lot for them, just enough to cover the rearing cost which to be honest is minimal.

Good permanent homes are more important than money.

Perhaps its the weirdy Beardie tag putting people off...

• Like 1

just to add, one of my Best dogs was bred from 3/4grey 1/4 collie to a first cross collie grey,, he was a dog pup and by the time he was 7 months old he was catching rabbits by himself, I was working up on the Shetland Isles, at the time 1977, he had it all speed, stamina, strike, and brain, + the nose, this breed of pup, will put meat on your table, and fill your freezer, + more,