1St Cut Is The Deepest.?

was talking to my sister the other day, she told me her son just finished with is girl, and it knocked him about a bit.I said plenty more out there to find when he is ready.She said to me yes, but do you remember when you went out with a girl back in the late 70s, and you finished , it took you long while to get over her. I said yeh but did go out with her for 3 years lol, but my sister was right, some girls you dont ever forget, as they say (1st cut is the deepest .) :yes:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always found fat girls were a great way of getting over a proper bird........take out all your anger and bitterness on them and they still look at you like your the best thing since sliced bread....

When your young and had your first heart break the last thing you want to hear is all the usual platitudes , "plenty more fish in the sea " etc Its just a process you,v got to get through , its a bit

Ill never forget the first girl I cut ..... Oh was that not what you meant ............

When your young and had your first heart break the last thing you want to hear is all the usual platitudes , "plenty more fish in the sea " etc

Its just a process you,v got to get through , its a bit like grieving ,there are no short cuts , but being able to talk to someone is a good tool to help you through .

• Like 3

When your young and had your first heart break the last thing you want to hear is all the usual platitudes , "plenty more fish in the sea " etc

Its just a process you,v got to get through , its a bit like grieving ,there are no short cuts , but being able to talk to someone is a good tool to help you through .

yeh it takes time, well it did with me, went out with( alot) of others girls after that 1 girl , no wonder i got a bad back now :laugh: . He will get another, he not bad looking lad, got good job+motor he will be ok . :thumbs:

Ha'way Bird pop the Rod Stewart song up.

Tel the Nephew he wont be the first and def not the last.

P P ARNOLD SANG IT AROUND 67 I THINK CAT STEVENS WROTE IT
Spring 67 Arnold released it

Cat Stevens released it on an album in December 67 , cat Stevens did write it

• Like 1