1St Cut Is The Deepest.?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always found fat girls were a great way of getting over a proper bird........take out all your anger and bitterness on them and they still look at you like your the best thing since sliced bread....

When your young and had your first heart break the last thing you want to hear is all the usual platitudes , "plenty more fish in the sea " etc Its just a process you,v got to get through , its a bit

Ill never forget the first girl I cut ..... Oh was that not what you meant ............

I always found fat girls were a great way of getting over a proper bird........take out all your anger and bitterness on them and they still look at you like your the best thing since sliced bread...................then after a couple of weeks move on to a proper bird again...........you get over the last one,fatty gets a good time for a few weeks and the ex gets left in peace.......everyones a winner ;) .........who need Dear Deirdrie !

That sounds quite cruel........has anyone got a daughter who is not a size 10?

I always found fat girls were a great way of getting over a proper bird........take out all your anger and bitterness on them and they still look at you like your the best thing since sliced bread...................then after a couple of weeks move on to a proper bird again...........you get over the last one,fatty gets a good time for a few weeks and the ex gets left in peace.......everyones a winner ;) .........who need Dear Deirdrie !

That sounds quite cruel........has anyone got a daughter who is not a size 10?

Why ....you just been elbowed ?.......This aint a wanted column go and find one yourself !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Never a truer word spoken.

A few big nights out each ending with a ten-to-twoer and he will be back on his feet in no time... :laugh: