New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

Thankyou Mr and Mrs Mole!

I have spent weeks trying to find out who scammed me!

With the help of the many posts on different shooting and angling forums I managed to narrow it down to it being the "Graham's" I just wasn't sure which one!

Secretagentmole has been a huge help to me and I am now almost positive D.G. conned me!

Dave73 is a hero! With his brilliant G/S ad and his day out in Gloucester he did the job, but initially Dave was also in the dark as to who had fraudulently stolen from him. Again with the help of Airgunnbb forum posts and some very useful information from Mr Mole his suspicions were confirmed which he acted promptly on and D. Graham received a long overdue visit!

I am fully aware of what a fool I've been (you are never too old to live and learn!) but I am now in the process of handing over all the information I have to Tewksbury Police and I hope I'm one of many!

I may never get my money back but at least if I can help the police stop this fraudster from scamming more innocent victims then a good job has been done!

Thankyou Mike I couldn't have done it without you!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

And finally some good news. Copied from a group on farcebook, trying to get a link to it!

Hi Gary

Just a quick email to let you know that David Graham was charged and remanded in police custody on 13th August. He attended Cheletneham Magistrates Court on 14th August where he finally saw sense and pleaded guilty to 8 counts of fraud.

He was sentenced to 26 weeks imprisonment, and is currently residing at her majesty's pleasure. The good news is that there will obviously be no trial, and therefore there is no requirement for yoi attend court. The bad news is that there appears to be no order for him to pay compensation, despite me placing a recommendation on the file. Which in a nutshell means that it is highly unlikely that you will be compensated for your losses.

So now he is inside (finally)!

• Like 3

And finally some good news. Copied from a group on farcebook, trying to get a link to it!

Hi Gary

Just a quick email to let you know that David Graham was charged and remanded in police custody on 13th August. He attended Cheletneham Magistrates Court on 14th August where he finally saw sense and pleaded guilty to 8 counts of fraud.

He was sentenced to 26 weeks imprisonment, and is currently residing at her majesty's pleasure. The good news is that there will obviously be no trial, and therefore there is no requirement for yoi attend court. The bad news is that there appears to be no order for him to pay compensation, despite me placing a recommendation on the file. Which in a nutshell means that it is highly unlikely that you will be compensated for your losses.

Yes , 3 meals a day , a bed to sleep on , sports and gym to use ,his counsel house paid for, money when he comes out, costing us about £25000 to keep him and to be let out in 9 weeks

So who's one out of this, not the people who loss there money or guns . Just shows you crime does pay!!!

Well done mr mole

Chris

Well done Dave73.

He was the one with the balls to step up and confront the shitebag.

Of These 8 counts of fraud,how many are actual charges in relation to scamming lads over airguns?? Or are they for something else he has been into?

Hi Gary

Yes , 3 meals a day , a bed to sleep on , sports and gym to use ,his counsel house paid for, money when he comes out, costing us about £25000 to keep him and to be let out in 9 weeks

So who's one out of this, not the people who loss there money or guns . Just shows you crime does pay!!!

He will be worried whos seeing the wee blondy when its biting her leg long before nine weeks though ?.

• Like 2

Well done mr mole

Chris

Well done Dave73.

He was the one with the balls to step up and confront the shitebag.

Of These 8 counts of fraud,how many are actual charges in relation to scamming lads over airguns?? Or are they for something else he has been into?

well done mole and dave 73
  • Like 1

Thankyou Mr and Mrs Mole!

I have spent weeks trying to find out who scammed me!

With the help of the many posts on different shooting and angling forums I managed to narrow it down to it being the "Graham's" I just wasn't sure which one!

Secretagentmole has been a huge help to me and I am now almost positive D.G. conned me!

Dave73 is a hero! With his brilliant G/S ad and his day out in Gloucester he did the job, but initially Dave was also in the dark as to who had fraudulently stolen from him. Again with the help of Airgunnbb forum posts and some very useful information from Mr Mole his suspicions were confirmed which he acted promptly on and D. Graham received a long overdue visit!

I am fully aware of what a fool I've been (you are never too old to live and learn!) but I am now in the process of handing over all the information I have to Tewksbury Police and I hope I'm one of many!

I may never get my money back but at least if I can help the police stop this fraudster from scamming more innocent victims then a good job has been done!

Thankyou Mike I couldn't have done it without you!

spot on mate

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.

Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the police are investigating the Gunstar scam. I do hope they take their time and as soon as he is released he is re-arrested. Could be a revolving door admission!

• Like 4

Simon as you are well aware the punishment does not always fit the crime (to quote Gilbert and Sullivan).

Sometimes in order to get a sentence of a more appropriate length, crimes may be left being investigated, so that when our dishonourable robbing hoodlum is released back into society the first thing to greet them is a member of the constabulary telling them about face and get back in! Same with the lack of recompense in the sentence. If no judgement of compensation is made all 8 victims can go to small claims court and get their money back as he has admitted the crime that cost them money. This way he can be left with barely a receptacle to urinate in and prolong the agony!

Now the additional cases being investigated (Dave73's and Smileys to name two), will be waiting for him when he sets foot outside after being a good boy for 3 months. Imagine the despair as more of your misdeeds come back and savage what remains of your posterior after 3 months with Bubba in the showers! It might just reinforce a few points to him!

• Like 1

Simon as you are well aware the punishment does not always fit the crime (to quote Gilbert and Sullivan).

Sometimes in order to get a sentence of a more appropriate length, crimes may be left being investigated, so that when our dishonourable robbing hoodlum is released back into society the first thing to greet them is a member of the constabulary telling them about face and get back in! Same with the lack of recompense in the sentence. If no judgement of compensation is made all 8 victims can go to small claims court and get their money back as he has admitted the crime that cost them money. This way he can be left with barely a receptacle to urinate in and prolong the agony!

Now the additional cases being investigated (Dave73's and Smileys to name two), will be waiting for him when he sets foot outside after being a good boy for 3 months. Imagine the despair as more of your misdeeds come back and savage what remains of your posterior after 3 months with Bubba in the showers! It might just reinforce a few points to him!

I agree, but I still think once he is clear of her majesty's pleasure, someone should put him under the NHS's displeasure