New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?670760-A-nice-day-out-in-Gloucester

Looks like at least one of the Graham brothers has had his collar felt... Any victims on this forum should read the link above and contact Tewkesbury police to help build the case against them!

(Many thanks to Dave73 on Airgunbbs for starting this off :) )

Well well well there's what happens when you get off your arse and go and chap the c**ts door. No violence needed and what looks like a conviction. Well done mate.

Wonder what would have happened if you decided to just hide behind your computer screen??

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

Looks like he's finally got his come-uppance now so it's all over for him now anyway. Sorry if you got burned by him mate but I remember you sticking up for him some time ago.

That's how life can be with people sometimes. You think you know someone by your own standards of decency. But, heyho, they reward you by scamming your arse!

That's why I'm careful who I deal with and have a big stick in reserve when or if it all goes wrong. ;)

you got that wrong to,Steve Graham

WELL DONE MOLEY !!

You have done more than most on this, or any other forum to keep an eye on the Grahams and their activities.

You have helped to prevent others getting caught out by them, by your sheer persistence and commitment to try and help others.

Also you alerted other forums with your idle hands on the key board, bringing even more eyes to bear on the problem to lend more help.

Some obviously think your efforts were a waste of forum space, but still feel the need to chirp up and kick you in the balls...........nice :no:....should be ashamed of themselves.

All credit to you Mike, I'm sure there are more that want to thank you, rather than bitch about you!!

ATVB.

Bill.

Nicely put Bill :thumbs: I've run out of likes .

Simon if you don't want to read about it don't click on it FFS , simples :thumbs: . I'm trying to be polite here ..

I woudn't have normally Phil, but THREE threads of this Graham scum is hard to ignore. Still, if all credit is due to anyone, mine goes to this Dave from Airgun BBS who had actually had the neck to go front it out with Steve Graham and got him arrested.

Hopefully he will get a spell inside long enough to be forgotten about and we can all get back to shooting and reading and writing related posts to that subject.

Just being polite here.

Simon

its David Graham who was arrested

Its good that the Airgun BBS are so busy with the Grahams.

Stops them moaning about long range shooting and people being a bad ambassador to the airgun sport lol.

Got to be a bonus that hey Buster. Wink wink.

• Like 3

WELL DONE MOLEY !!

You have done more than most on this, or any other forum to keep an eye on the Grahams and their activities.

You have helped to prevent others getting caught out by them, by your sheer persistence and commitment to try and help others.

Also you alerted other forums with your idle hands on the key board, bringing even more eyes to bear on the problem to lend more help.

Some obviously think your efforts were a waste of forum space, but still feel the need to chirp up and kick you in the balls...........nice :no:....should be ashamed of themselves.

All credit to you Mike, I'm sure there are more that want to thank you, rather than bitch about you!!

ATVB.

Bill.

Simon if you don't want to read about it don't click on it FFS , simples :thumbs: . I'm trying to be polite here ..

I woudn't have normally Phil, but THREE threads of this Graham scum is hard to ignore. Still, if all credit is due to anyone, mine goes to this Dave from Airgun BBS who had actually had the neck to go front it out with Steve Graham and got him arrested.

Hopefully he will get a spell inside long enough to be forgotten about and we can all get back to shooting and reading and writing related posts to that subject.

Just being polite here.

Simon

i see that Davy but was going to let it slide , no h in Pil either .lol

You see that's what happens when you don't read the post properly and just want to go on the attack ,poor old moley :laugh: .

Simon I would of thought after your pants were pulled down and your arse throughly spanked on the previous "graham " thread you'd of steered away from posting anything with the slightest whiff of the word Grayham but hay ho ...

If I lived local to this scumbag I can honestly say I would go and beat the brakes off his monkey arse, and I'm sure people will say aye whatever but I've done jail for this sort of thing before and the 6lb meat cleaver came off best all be it I had to do my time in jail lol but I wouldn't hesitate to protect my sport again or fellow airgunners, and if somebody wants to give me a lift I will show you what I'm talking about, and cheers moley your the man

Rc1

• Like 3

WELL DONE MOLEY !!

ATVB.

Bill.

Just being polite here.

Simon

i see that Davy but was going to let it slide , no h in Pil either .lol

You see that's what happens when you don't read the post properly and just want to go on the attack ,poor old moley :laugh: .

Simon I would of thought after your pants were pulled down and your arse throughly spanked on the previous "graham " thread you'd of steered away from posting anything with the slightest whiff of the word Grayham but hay ho

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were called Phil. My bad! :icon_redface: As to David, Steve or whatever this dog Graham's christian name is :bad: , I really couldn't care less. :angel::thumbs:

Edited by pianoman

Just had a thought.

If i joined a forum (about guns) and then went onto the forum's sale section and bought a gun, but got burnt. If admin knew that the seller was dishonest and had burnt people before over deals, would the admin be liable if they had not done anything about the rouge member?.

Which forum are you referring to roger?

Just had a thought.

If i joined a forum (about guns) and then went onto the forum's sale section and bought a gun, but got burnt. If admin knew that the seller was dishonest and had burnt people before over deals, would the admin be liable if they had not done anything about the rouge member?.

Just a thought, did you not read fully first time of reading?

Just had a thought.

Just a thought, did you not read fully first time of reading?

i bet that hurt!! :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

I bet it did............................... :laugh:

I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people.

I don't think it would be at all fair, or reasonable, to expect any blame, or responsibility to fall on the forum.

They do what they can to keep the site clean of scammers etc ( again!!!..........with help from members, such as MOLEY keeping a watchful eye and giving them the nod )

Unfortunately, they cant stop them all.......so, as has been said before, if you don't know the sellers reputation, might be best to wait, or buy FTF.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd
  • Like 5

I bet it did............................... :laugh:

I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people.

I don't think it would be at all fair, or reasonable, to expect any blame, or responsibility to fall on the forum.

They do what they can to keep the site clean of scammers etc ( again!!!..........with help from members, such as MOLEY keeping a watchful eye and giving them the nod )

Unfortunately, they cant stop them all.......so, as has been said before, if you don't know the sellers reputation, might be best to wait, or buy FTF.

Not so much giving the nod as saying "Do not touch this one with a barge pole!"

Isn't this world a sad place!!

When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the now notorious Graham brothers.

If in doing so, i managed to prevent just one person from becoming a victim, then the time i and others spent was well worth it.

I do understand the sentiments of members like Buster321c, basically go and chin him. for some that would seem the logical answer, whilst not wishing to condone such action, it is tempting. But for some the risk of a criminal conviction for assault was too higher price to pay.

The news that one of the duo has been arrested and charged is excellent news. Dave73 from bbs, contacted a forum member after he had been scammed with payment details etc, that member was able to tie those details back to David Graham and an address was given to Dave73, he then paid him a visit.

I find the reactions of some on here to be disappointing! Basically i didn't get scammed, so i don't care, that's childish and selfish. Lots of people have lost money and sporting equipment, lets insure that David has a long holiday at her majesty's pleasure.

But like bear in mind that Whilst David is no longer a risk, his Brother Stephen is still at large..

• Like 4