New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

i know no 1 in the right minds going to broadcast whats going to happen, but does anyone think something will happen ??

because in the last few years the amount of info and pics posted inregards to who they are and where they are and nothing has materialised :hmm:

totally agree mate if it was up here n/e England they would have HAD to move house we talk the talk AND walk the walk up here no f***ing about saying this & that surely someone close to them has the balls to make them move house!
  • Like 2

There was something a few weeks ago about him going to court for scamming. Looks like nothing came of it.

Oh ye of little faith. Indeed he and the whole family went to court last week for a lot of charges but in their defence they said that a lot of horrible ladies and men were making horrible threats of what was going to happen to them if they caught up with them. The judge said that in that case of all the illegal things that had gone before he was left with no option but to send them away for a long time, 4 weeks in Ibiza all expences paid.

There was something a few weeks ago about him going to court for scamming. Looks like nothing came of it.

Oh ye of little faith. Indeed he and the whole family went to court last week for a lot of charges but in their defence they said that a lot of horrible ladies and men were making horrible threats of what was going to happen to them if they caught up with them. The judge said that in that case of all the illegal things that had gone before he was left with no option but to send them away for a long time, 4 weeks in Ibiza all expences paid.

???? :blink: :blink:

Scrawny looking little c##t....Looks as if he would start crying if you got a hold of him.Think that wee blonde would be better of with a real man.Hopes she is with him when the right people get a hold of him.....wont be long now Grahams.

Because they had a hard life and came from a broken home lol.

Because they had a hard life and came from a broken home lol.

What a fcuking joke :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

You starting another pointless bloody thread about him surprises me even less!

I've got to agree with that. f***ing fed up reading about them. Greeting cause you've been done over by him yet the address is there to "go get what your owed!!!". Strange????

• Like 1

Why is it a pointless thread warning people about a scummy little c**t who,s ripping people off who are into airguns??

• Like 1

Why is it a pointless thread warning people about a scummy little c**t who,s ripping people off who are into airguns??

i think the pointless part comes in to what lab says

yet the address is there to "go get what your owed!!!". Strange????

the amount of times details of these pair of fcukers have been circulated and im sure it wouldnt be that hard to find them and they are still getting away with i.