New Graham Advert On Gunstar!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet it did...............................   I expect somewhere on the forum, it says, " At the buyers or sellers discretion " when conducting business privately between two people. I don't think

Just to clarify from further information made available by Dave73 on the BBS.   Mr Graham has admitted 8 counts of fraud that were compiled PRIOR to his arrest over the Gunstar scam. So now the poli

Isn't this world a sad place!!   When i started this thread as a warning back in March 2012, i did so with express intention of alerting members to the fraudulent activities being perpetrated by the

Posted Images

The difference is lads , if your put on the spot and do the c**ts over your looking at the possibility of losing the right to use an airgun or firearm for ever . Whereas a dogman or fisherman don't get punished in the sport they love :thumbs: the courts have got the shooters by the goolies :thumbs:

• Like 1

The difference is lads , if your put on the spot and do the c**ts over your looking at the possibility of losing the right to use an airgun or firearm for ever . Whereas a dogman or fisherman don't get punished in the sport they love :thumbs: the courts have got the shooters by the goolies :thumbs:

do you think this maybe a reason a few havnt followed anything through?? i can understand that 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 + is a lot of money but is the risk of loosing your tickets / more money in fines / your job (deppending on your line of business) / a few weeks, months in prison or even years if you land an unlucky punch or swing with a bat and the wee scum bag doesnt get back up??

the wee b*****ds need frog marching in to their local cop shop and made to confess to what they have done (as there will / should be more than enought evidance). then they should be prosicuted and made to pay.

• Like 1

You starting another pointless bloody thread about him surprises me even less!

Sorry Simon but this was not pointless.

1) It warns the unwary

2) RESULT!!!! http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?670760-A-nice-day-out-in-gloucester-to-meet-the-Grahams

• Like 3

Us Black Country boys just get the job done , not talk about it for years ...........

lol, i'd ask you to expand on that, but bein as your black country, loose lips an all that eh? :laugh::thumbs:

ATB

• Like 2

I know Buster, but you are a lot closer to them than we are and we never lost a cent to the pair (but came close once).

Since then I made it a mission to warn about them to try and stop their cashflow and compile evidence in case it was needed.

It has helped!

Shame he didn't get his teeth kicked out but hopefully now it'll all start catching up with him....how do you plead to 73243 counts of fraud, Mr Graham? Innocent your honor...lol

Shame he didn't get his teeth kicked out but hopefully now it'll all start catching up with him....how do you plead to 73243 counts of fraud, Mr Graham? Innocent your honor...lol

He can only plead innocent to 73242 counts, he has had to admit one offence in Small Claims Court.

Just ask Oly!

And the last thing is what's it to do with you about the deal any way you diden't buy it.So take some advise and stop getting involed

This looks remarkably like the text of some one on the Daystate Forum, just went into a out burst of stupidity.

Oh how mighty we are behind a computer screen

Mike.

Until you actually do something tangibly good with the "Evidence" you've apparently gathered, it is all pointless. And you don't. You just keep on posting one more bloody "Ahaah! Gotcha!!" post about them but nothing else.

Get in touch with PC John Davies at Tewksbury Police who is currently investigating the Graham clan activities with what you know. Have the balls to be an upstanding citizen and do the right thing and report what you know. Or kindly stop living in fantasy land wasting forum space with pointless threads that go no-where to bringing this ghastly chav and his brother to book.

Either shit or get off the pot Mike.

Frankly I don't think you have really have either the guts or the will to do anything but fanny about the forums all day and night checking up on what they are doing. All that says to me is the Devil making work for idle hands. Nothing else.

I don't give a f**k how this worm scams people. Why are you surprised if a donkey kicks you? If people are stupid enough to hand over cash or goods to scum like this, unchecked over the internet, then more fool you!

If you care to check out airgun bbs there is a lad there with some guts, has gone and confronted the b@stard face-to-face. Graham even called the police who arrived to ask "Who's he been scamming this time?

Seems he's well under their observations anyway. :thumbs:

He'll go down in the end. His sort never run free for long anyway. Why don't you help put him away a bit faster? :thumbs:

• Like 1