Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

It is giro,,, it's not often you get breeze mucky,,, so I had to photo it,,,,just look how clean his truck is,,, normally only uses it for the school run,,lol

post-56-1235752467.jpg

Another day up the dales,,with breeze,, von and woodga were there ,, but had to leave early cos of the snow

DSCF0729.jpg

• Like 6

Fantastic looking dogs snifferboy, all three of them!!!

cracking looking dogs snifferboy

Very nice mutts sniffer boy, really like the fawn one

Cheers, they are a lot fun… There is some great looking mutts throughout this topic that are a credit to there owners, nice to see firstly a topic not going tits up and secondly, well kept dogs reflecting just how good the vast majority of lurcher folk treat them…. Exactly how how it should be. These are the threads that should be highlighted to the authorities to show we shouldn't all be tarred with same brush...

• Like 6

Jesus..i must of re-read this whole topic at least half a dozen times lol..just shows how versatile a lurcher can be? Lots of dogs throughout the thread that are obviously cracking rabbit mutts but on looks alone I'd be amazed if they couldn't and didn't turn their hands to other types of lurcher work ") Keep it going folks it's a belter..

A couple of days ago,up on the Fells..soaked,at times couldn't see 20ft for low cloud/mist/fog whatever it was lol but still great to be out with the cur ")

20131118_100045_1_zps3d011d45.jpg

• Like 10