Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

someone needs to read through this thread and find the average height, colour and crosses used.

then it could be said for once and for all to see.

e.g 22 1/2"tts, grey and white, collie grey x beddy whippet is the average good rabbiting dog.

only joking.

this is a great topic, some smashing looking dogs and some great looking countryside too.

someone needs to read through this thread and find the average height, colour and crosses used.

then it could be said for once and for all to see.

e.g 22 1/2"tts, grey and white, collie grey x beddy whippet is the average good rabbiting dog.

only joking.

this is a great topic, some smashing looking dogs and some great looking countryside too.

would be nice to see... alot of hard ship tho :blink: i think anywhere between 1! 8-24tts is what a good rabbit dog would measure

My lad took Don out earlier along with the ferrets,said his marking etc was bombproof but this was his first trip out for wee bunnies since he lost his eye and he said first bolter he ran and when the bunny turned he went the wrong way lol until he clocked sight again .. my lad said it happened twice so he's going to take a while to fully adapt if he ever fully does I guess? ..Nevermind though he still enjoys life so we will just potter about with him for the time being and see what happens?

_3_zps2ku1rucj.jpg

_2_zpsvsar55fl.jpg

• Like 8

My lad took Don out earlier along with the ferrets,said his marking etc was bombproof but this was his first trip out for wee bunnies since he lost his eye and he said first bolter he ran and when the bunny turned he went the wrong way lol until he clocked sight again .. my lad said it happened twice so he's going to take a while to fully adapt if he ever fully does I guess? ..Nevermind though he still enjoys life so we will just potter about with him for the time being and see what happens?_3_zps2ku1rucj.jpg_2_zpsvsar55fl.jpg

You always going to get plenty with a dog thats a solid marker, I sure Don will adapt sounds like he doing ok..Feck me that lads got his xmas socks on..atb

• Like 3