Known Jack Russells, "one Eyed Jack " And "the General"

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of our bitches with bull blood in the mix all baying bitches worth the weight in gold

Snagbrac..... more like 21 years since Tip landed - 1992. You would have some craic working out the breeding COI and percentage of Sealyham (or not) in this line to date based on this period of time.

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he d

Posted Images

Nice Pup Brenner. He does look like the Cork "Type" to be fair and would fit in with many a litter in Cork. Small few pockets of these dogs around the country. As Bryan said Tommy bred "the General" and havent heard of a one eyed jack in the line not saying he isnt in there somewhere? There was a dog called the "Blind Man" - Rex in the line years back.

Pity you had to buy the pup...... Better keeping money out of the game......Best of luck with him.......

• Like 9

Thanks for the input corkman. To be honest i do believe this man to be genuine but for what its worth to me, i wouldnt go to too much effort to confirm or prove it. hopefully he does the bit i ask of him, thats good enough for me

• Like 2

must be more than 15yr since mr sent sb the dog with the sealy x to be bred into the cork line so would be well diluted by now, its been questioned if the dog has any sealy in him as peter tulip (jm) reckons their was none in the mix up as he can trace the dogs parentage well back, although it certainly resembled one.