Known Jack Russells, "one Eyed Jack " And "the General"

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of our bitches with bull blood in the mix all baying bitches worth the weight in gold

Snagbrac..... more like 21 years since Tip landed - 1992. You would have some craic working out the breeding COI and percentage of Sealyham (or not) in this line to date based on this period of time.

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he d

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he only looked about 5 or 6 when i seen him :thumbs:

ill find out tomorrow for sure but think hes pushing on now

bang on wedgey 5 r 6 now i was thinking of another dog the same man has

The white dogs you keep are they the same way bred Russ

if you go back far enough the lines down this side most are related some way or another never checked it out but id say probably yes all the sealyham types came from the same men back in the day down south

• Like 1

if you go back far enough the lines down this side most are related some way or another never checked it out but id say probably yes all the sealyham types came from the same men back in the day down south

Yours all going well mate

• 7 months later...

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he didnt mention these names until a couple of weeks went by after i bought the dog and i had 1 or 2 conversations with the man. Its not of great importance to me either way, just for conversations sake. The way i toolk it tho was that the dam was from the cork stuff and sire was from the south tip hunt . Thanks for all the replies either way lads

brenner what way did the pup work out for you

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he didnt mention these names until a couple of weeks went by after i bought the dog and i had 1 or 2 conversations with the man. Its not of great importance to me either way, just for conversations sake. The way i toolk it tho was that the dam was from the cork stuff and sire was from the south tip hunt . Thanks for all the replies either way lads

brenner what way did the pup work out for you
i just had him for bushing wedgey and if i got the odd dig out of him it be a bonus but it was looking like he new his real calling in life so he went to a more suitable home. Never did find out how he turned out though. A.t.b

The sealyham x seems to getting very popular around me at the minute and anyone I seem to be taking to keep telling me that cork stuff is full of English bull

One lads has just givin good money for a jh bred dog witch has 1/4 bull in it

I find this very hard to believe???

Yip. Hard to believe alright as JH doesn't sell dogs. Regards full of English Bull? There is no doubt "certain" Bull was added but not as much as people outside cork like to think. Tonto, Blade, Queenie are others that come to mind. Not sure what is the worry as most 1/2 crosses were a good while back. Question is..... Is the stuff now working and doing its job?

Plenty of bull in black dogs too, but most are in denial!

• Like 1