Known Jack Russells, "one Eyed Jack " And "the General"

Got a young pure jack Russell few weeks back and the man that bred him has line now for a while, he told me that the two names above featured back in the ped, just curious for conversation sake if anyone knows these dogs / pics ?/ seen them work ?/ were these dogs from england or ireland? Just to clarify the man wasnt throwing names about to big up the dog, i get the impression these dogs are long dead and berried, he just mentioned these two dogs in a conersation about where the line originated

• Like 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some of our bitches with bull blood in the mix all baying bitches worth the weight in gold

Snagbrac..... more like 21 years since Tip landed - 1992. You would have some craic working out the breeding COI and percentage of Sealyham (or not) in this line to date based on this period of time.

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he d

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

If its a pure jack Russell it aint even related to the general

Is the russell in your avatar of those lines?

not a chance theses russells are like hens teeth 8)

Looks a strong type all the same.......

This is a pic of dog at 6 months . I was recently told by a mate that these dogs have been mentioned in a new book so who knows, maybe porkies alright but the man did seem genuine, and actually he didnt mention these names until a couple of weeks went by after i bought the dog and i had 1 or 2 conversations with the man. Its not of great importance to me either way, just for conversations sake. The way i toolk it tho was that the dam was from the cork stuff and sire was from the south tip hunt . Thanks for all the replies either way lads

post-50423-0-62340700-1373355361.jpg

post-50423-0-23558400-1373355403.jpg

• Like 12