Family even with the best intentions never make a good combination , Knowing when to move up is gained through years of experience this is time spent working Your way up to the Top flight every one from cornermen cutmen to matchmakers To choosing sparing having contacts etc etc No disrespect to tys but some times its to let go and let the boxer move on

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

That sounds similar to the old pacman/floyd 'steroid test' mess about again. except floyd is major leagues and really CAN call shots in boxing. Fury is an absolute joke. Hes saying that because i genuinely think, in his mind, he is worth that and that is how the split should go...and also because he knows hes in for a hiding and hes putting things in the way, knowing Haye wont take that, ultimately to dodge the fight.

• Like 2

I don't watch boxing more into mma if honest so I won't make out I know much. Just wanna say IMO fury looks in pretty shit shape for what you'd call a professional? I know they aren't body builders but the whole image and build of fury doesn't look as if his as fit as David haye? I caught abit of the young fury on channel five and shows me why I don't watch tv let alone boxing. This bloke was so fat I'm amazed he had the bollocks to go topless let alone try fight.

• Like 1

Money....Aiming to become the richest non world title holding fighter..nothing more nothing less...but to make that money you have to fight fighters who will drag the cash in...Haye will do that...now to demand an 80% cut of the purse is greed pure and simple and a way to have to never box again win lose or draw. The smart money will be on Haye imo simply for the fact that he's the better fighter..sugar coat it all you want..stats are stats. Greed blinds good judgement and if this fight comes off then you'll see the truth in that saying.

• Like 1

I don't watch boxing more into mma if honest so I won't make out I know much. Just wanna say IMO fury looks in pretty shit shape for what you'd call a professional? I know they aren't body builders but the whole image and build of fury doesn't look as if his as fit as David haye? I caught abit of the young fury on channel five and shows me why I don't watch tv let alone boxing. This bloke was so fat I'm amazed he had the bollocks to go topless let alone try fight.

Yes because mma fighters are in so much better shape than boxers :whistling:

http://blog.betdsi.com/get-the-smelling-salts-out-tuf-16-starts-in-september/roy-nelson-2/

As regards Furey......IF he has said he wants 80%.....and i dont really believe he has.........................then its a bit like walking into a job centre saying " I want this forklift truck driver job but i want 100 pound per hour ".................what you are actually saying is " I want to get my name out there but i absolutely do not want this job "

• Like 1

Gnash beat me to it,,, however, look at hughie's first fight,, that was against a lad that had switched from mma, he was in great shape,, but could he box,,, could he fook ,,young hughie stopped him no probs,,, the fact is some naturally tall lads find it hard to look shaply,, it's just there genetics,,, where as us shorter fellas,, are naturally gifted with a toned body :)

Gnash beat me to it,,, however, look at hughie's first fight,, that was against a lad that had switched from mma, he was in great shape,, but could he box,,, could he fook ,,young hughie stopped him no probs,,, the fact is some naturally tall lads find it hard to look shaply,, it's just there genetics,,, where as us shorter fellas,, are naturally gifted with a toned body :)

I look in a damn sight better condition than Fury, but could I f**k go 12 rounds! :laugh: I think it's hard to say he's in the best physical shape he could be though.

Heavyweights dont need to make weight....hence they dont have to draw themself down in weight like most fighters do.....you want something to work off during a long hard fight,a welter or middleweight etc cant do that as they are already drawn down.....hence why the fatalaties and serious injuries we have seen have never been at heavyweight..............Furys condition is proven by the fact he can fight at a good pace for 12 rounds it doesnt matter what he looks like visually everyone shapes up different you dont need to look like Charles Atlas to be in good nick.

• Like 3

if fury really wanted to prove himself to the world and haye then he should b willing to fight him for nothing, he will never get an 80% cut against haye mybe 40% at the very most. hope he doesn't turn into a bullshitter that wont make fights happen because he gets above himself. although he seems down to earth enough not to. they need to stop tit for tat sh1t talk an get the fight happening for the fans.

• Like 1