• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

There is another fight taking place that may affect the division 6th july !!!

What do you recon the outcome will be GTE?

. Price win

where does his career go from there gte . theres no getting away from the fact he cant take a shot ,he was tapped behind the ear very early in the fight and he was knocked senseless .you can say what you like put weight on .hes better prepared .when hes tapped its lights out and i mean literally lights out from a tap .god help him when hes hit flush .i think british title level is the limit for price

Well there is a couple of good things that will come out of this fight.

Tyson gets knocked out so he can't sing

And

Hes fans go back to the closet......

Love TUFFTY

you be waiting a little longer than this fight muffty .because haye wont be doing it .you just

keep posting shite on here kid if it makes you feel good .

KID? I love you son.

As for posting shite well

There seems to be a hell of a lot of people that agree with me.

Sorry to keep on bursting your dream bubble son.

Happy hunting

whos the people that agree with you ? you dont burst my dream bubble ya clown .i didnt even know i had a dream bubble .your just another idiot living your dream behind a user name on a computer slagging a young 23 yr old man whos a contender for the heavy weight title ..a hell of a lot of people that agree with me .grow up ya stupid twat .. you was singing the same crap about price .until he was cuffed around the ear by a fat old bloke .go and have ya cocoa and get to bed .

brookie--serious question do you think fury handles himself well in interviews and how do you think he comes across ... after hueys last fight he never got a word in it was a chance for Tyson to talk the talk ...

---------------------

I don't why but I've got a gut feeling Price is gonna come unstuck again.

thats very possible .the man knows he can knock him out and weve all seen price will go if a feather duster hits him ..price fights very amateurish so its only a matter of time before hes stopped again

Well there is a couple of good things that will come out of this fight.

Tyson gets knocked out so he can't sing

And

Hes fans go back to the closet......

Love TUFFTY

you be waiting a little longer than this fight muffty .because haye wont be doing it .you just

keep posting shite on here kid if it makes you feel good .

KID? I love you son.

As for posting shite well

There seems to be a hell of a lot of people that agree with me.

Sorry to keep on bursting your dream bubble son.

Happy hunting

whos the people that agree with you ? you dont burst my dream bubble ya clown .i didnt even know i had a dream bubble .your just another idiot living your dream behind a user name on a computer slagging a young 23 yr old man whos a contender for the heavy weight title ..a hell of a lot of people that agree with me .grow up ya stupid twat .. you was singing the same crap about price .until he was cuffed around the ear by a fat old bloke .go and have ya cocoa and get to bed .

brookie--serious question do you think fury handles himself well in interviews and how do you think he comes across ... after hueys last fight he never got a word in it was a chance for Tyson to talk the talk ...

---------------------

no i dont stig .and ive been saying it since he beat chisawra .the cunningham fight was lunacy the knock down was his own fault .theres a bad element ringside geeing him up .he needs to distance himself and find focus . ty is a real joker theres no harm in the boy at all .hes the biggest wind up m erchant out there..i think he needs to go to the states and just ply his trade from there for a few years from a strong gym and just get stronger and more mature

Brookie your lad iv been watching a few years and till his last couple of Fights i really liked him.

Early doors he looked flabby, he seemed to sort that out and i liked the way he was picking up switching from orthodox to southpaw ect

Whats put me off him a bit is the trash talk' i know it goes on to sell tickets ect but lately imo its belitteling to the sport he obviously loves.

If he packs all that in and concentrates on the Boxing/Fighting who knows what he can achieve.

same for me...

Price came into his last Fight way to lean imo

He looked Jaded ?

A few more pounds in weight and this time he Wins in 5

Brookie your lad iv been watching a few years and till his last couple of Fights i really liked him.

Early doors he looked flabby, he seemed to sort that out and i liked the way he was picking up switching from orthodox to southpaw ect

Whats put me off him a bit is the trash talk' i know it goes on to sell tickets ect but lately imo its belitteling to the sport he obviously loves.

If he packs all that in and concentrates on the Boxing/Fighting who knows what he can achieve.

Win loose or draw after Haye i hope he gets it on with Price.

The Public want it and what are fighters without the paying public.

For to long now Boxing fans have had the piss taken out of them with orchestrated fights ie mismatches ect

Fighters, promoters scared of their lads getting Beat instead of putting on Good genuine matches to exite Fight fans.

some good valid points there max . the paying public have had the piss took out of them .but to me boxing has lost a lot of credibility ,its getting more like the wwf now ,