Brookie if price wins and ty wins. Will ty take the fight. ???

after prices last performance and his overall professional career record .do you thnk hes a credible opponent for a ranked fighter ? do you think the fight would sell outside the uk ? would you think at this stage of tys career price figures in his plans ? and if you was managing a fighter very close to getting a title shot would you think fighting price after his last performance to be a backward step ? if price wins this return fight ,and you were his manager what would be your next move ,? do you wrap him in cotton wool knowing full well ,hes chinny .and thats not being sarky ,thats stating the obvious ,we all seen that in his last fight . i honestly believe that david price will retire from boxing within 18 mths ,what ever the result of his return fight , he does have a major problem and he will be found out again its a great shame but he was very badly hurt from what was basically a cuff behind his ear when the fight was only just started really and he had absolutely no powers of recovery what so ever.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

Boxing is a unforgiving sport david price met an obstical he cannot over come

He will be devastated for his corner and his followers , its easy to To pass and make judge ment after an event i think he should not have fought thomson again but thats just my opinion he has been beaten and now has to look at himself and make the desision all sportsman have to make carry on or retire only he will know ,

Edited by gonetoearth

As A neutral i would say that statement is a bit naive to say the least. Price is far from out of the game , history tells us that in this divsion heavy weights can go on from a deafeat , Your allegence to one boxer is cloudindin your over all judgement. The pro game is a business. And for the record good luck to tyson i think he will need it against. A clever boxer. But. Time will. Tell. And lets see the out come then we will see who steps up There just maybe a couple of twists and turns left in this sarga !!!!

price is out of the picture, and soon the game ;)

Why do you say he,s soon out of the game he,s only just come into the game !!...........Packing your bags and going home when you cant win maybe how you conduct your life but the kids a pro athlete i imagine he,s made of stronger stuff than that !

Cracks me up the way folk who have probably never competed for anything more important than a packet of peanuts speak such bollocks about people who make a living out of competing !

Why do you say he,s soon out of the game he,s only just come into the game !!...........Packing your bags and going home when you cant win maybe how you conduct your life but the kids a pro athlete i imagine he,s made of stronger stuff than that !

Cracks me up the way folk who have probably never competed for anything more important than a packet of peanuts speak such bollocks about people who make a living out of competing !

This ^^^^^

dont get mardi again, u said price just curled up on the ropes, he did just that, looks like a man that dont want it to me, perhaps he could scratch a living from boxing, this is the opinion of a man who competes for packs of peanuts, seeing as this is an open forum on a hunting site and not a forum for pro boxers only, i think i can have a say ;)

Edited by NEWSBOY

There's a lot of folk on here that haven't competed for anything more than a packet of peanuts ,but does that mean they're point of view is any less valid when they disagree with you ?