Stop Dog Killing Cats

Someone on here a few years back said they'd done the same to a terrier of theirs that had killed a ferret once, battered f**k out the dog with the dead ferret then tied it to its collar for a while! :laugh: Swore blind it worked too!

It was me, and it did!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tied a fence panel round my dog's neck and it hasn't jumped over the fence since.

i knew it,someone one must of tied a rabbit round my dog neck before i got....................aint caught a rabbit yet

You can come on this site ,, feeling down about the world,,, then read one of these type threads,,, and your faith in human nature is restored ,,,lol   Fecking priceless

Posted Images

Someone on here a few years back said they'd done the same to a terrier of theirs that had killed a ferret once, battered f**k out the dog with the dead ferret then tied it to its collar for a while! :laugh: Swore blind it worked too!

It was me, and it did!

:thumbs:

I called over to a neighbor last week and he had a dead cat tied onto his collies neck. I asked him why and he said the dog killed the cat and that tying the cat onto his neck would stop him killing them. I thought that this was another one of his retarded ideas but I was back over there this morning and he had two kittens and the collie was scared shitless of them.

I just thought I'd share this in case anyone else wants to stop an older dog killing cats.

Top class, absolutely top class !!!

One of my other half's lurchers killed one of my chickens and I battered her with the dead chicken. She never looked at another one ... problem was she never took any feather again either! This is the truth, so I know that battering the dog with the dead thing works, whether tying it to the dog's collar works I don't know. Though my dad beat his Lab with the dead shot rabbit after it tried to eat it: the dog never ate another one, but still retrieved them happily: that's Labs for you :laugh:

someone tied a bird around tarques neck when he was a kid and hes stayed away from them since :yes:

Seems all the women in Hartlepool have had little Tarquin dolls tied round their necks from an early age. :laugh:

• Like 6

someone tied a bird around tarques neck when he was a kid and hes stayed away from them since :yes:

Seems all the women in Hartlepool have had little Tarquin dolls tied round their necks from an early age. :laugh:

:toast:

why would ya want your dog to stop killing cats anyway theyre as much a pest as a rat

As it causes shit loads of hassle..............I could make a list as long as your arm......

I called over to a neighbor last week and he had a dead cat tied onto his collies neck. I asked him why and he said the dog killed the cat and that tying the cat onto his neck would stop him killing them. I thought that this was another one of his retarded ideas but I was back over there this morning and he had two kittens and the collie was scared shitless of them.

I just thought I'd share this in case anyone else wants to stop an older dog killing cats.

OH MY f***ing GOD!!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

When I was a kid I was told to do this to stop a dog chasing sheep. So I tried it with a boxer that was a sheep worrier. I tied a dead lamb around it's neck and it ate it, and still chased sheep. :doh::laugh:

TC

• Like 1

Dickheads :D but yeah you might be right there :hmm::laugh:

• Like 2