Are The Best Dogmen Work Shy Dole Bums?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about starting a thread you've not done before then baw? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/210324-who-makes-the-best-dogmen/

When I was 'resting' ,..and unemployed,...I definitely had far better running dogs.. No question about it,...and the reasons were fairly obvious,...I slept by day,..and I walked by night...every nigh

A good dogman is a good dogman regardless of if they got a job or not imo.

Posted Images

Im lucky as with my job i get a day off midweek sometimes i only work 3 days a week wich is nice. I get up at 4 clean pens out cycle them a few miles on the bike or if its winter i sometimes go out for a shine.

Then by that time im pretty much ready to go to work.then back home from work straight back out with them wither just for a mooch on foot or out beside the motor. When im home food then bed. Im quite lucky with my mrs aswell as she knows what the score is and i try to put abit of time aside for her.

I try to judge a man on how ge keeps his dogs and how they perform. It shouldnt be about whether they have a job or not ....

• Like 1

my dogs go to work with me baw, im a gamekeeper on a big mountain :tongue2:belfast hills 014.jpg

:laugh: please tell me your not unemployed tommy, I can see me looking out a new username soon :laugh: good photo that mate :thumbs:

no baw i work in a mental home part time, and then work here so you could say i work full time LOL.. :yes:

Im lucky as with my job i get a day off midweek sometimes i only work 3 days a week wich is nice. I get up at 4 clean pens out cycle them a few miles on the bike or if its winter i sometimes go out for a shine.

Then by that time im pretty much ready to go to work.then back home from work straight back out with them wither just for a mooch on foot or out beside the motor. When im home food then bed. Im quite lucky with my mrs aswell as she knows what the score is and i try to put abit of time aside for her.

I try to judge a man on how ge keeps his dogs and how they perform. It shouldnt be about whether they have a job or not ....

No kids mate?

my dogs go to work with me baw, im a gamekeeper on a big mountain :tongue2:belfast hills 014.jpg

:laugh: please tell me your not unemployed tommy, I can see me looking out a new username soon :laugh: good photo that mate :thumbs:

no baw i work in a mental home part time, and then work here so you could say i work full time LOL.. :yes:

That's what I like to see, a man who takes his work home with him :laugh::thumbs:

No kids mate?

Nah mate no kids yet. When i start slowing down with my lifestyle then maybe ....

what you work at baw youv always free time on your hands

Policeman..... Same station as Paulus...:-)
  • Like 2

I suppose I am lucky as a full time rabbit catcher the dogs are with me full time BUT I believe that no matter what job you do if you want the best dog you will put the work in and find the time ... its no different than any other hobby you get good by time and effort ...........

• Like 3