Are The Best Dogmen Work Shy Dole Bums?

what you work at baw youv always free time on your hands

I wank turkeys mate always have a free hand :tongue2:

must be murder at Christmas time.....when the work slows down.. :laugh:;)

:laugh: its hard mate but its a rewarding job when they gobble back to you :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about starting a thread you've not done before then baw? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/210324-who-makes-the-best-dogmen/

When I was 'resting' ,..and unemployed,...I definitely had far better running dogs.. No question about it,...and the reasons were fairly obvious,...I slept by day,..and I walked by night...every nigh

A good dogman is a good dogman regardless of if they got a job or not imo.

Posted Images

so all working famillies use child minders???? for 10 hours a day do you live in the real world??? what about folk who work and provide a better quality of life for there kid's,

at the end of the day good parents can have bad kids and bad parents good kid's, it's the same with dog's.

and yes one dog is easy thats why i only have one because i cant manage another

Calm down dear, its only a post :laugh: I know families there kids go to child minders 8 till 6, both parents out working, it happens. All I'm asking is, does someone who doesn't work have a better chance of being a good dogman than someone who doesn't.

Here an example. Fuji, we all see the pictures, up fells every day with them pups. Would anyone working be able to put the time, effort etc into them dogs as he does? Could Fuji walk them fells every day and do a 8hr 10 hr shift after or before?

what you work at baw youv always free time on your hands

I wank turkeys mate always have a free hand :tongue2:

must be murder at Christmas time.....when the work slows down.. :laugh:;)

Ah heard it was the turkey's doing the gobbling Baw... :laugh:

:laugh: just seen this, never copied you honest :laugh:

• Like 1

i work my dogs twice a day every day i work full time my kids are grown up and left home i work 4pm till midnight so out mornings and out with the lamp done this all my life if you can not put the time in to your dogs you should get a lap dog these runners are bred to do a job not lay up in a kennel all day to many people play at the game and fail there dogs that is why theres so many on the lurcher round about if you have a working dog it needs you to get out with it if you do not your failing the dog and kidding your self your dogs fit .atb

time is important without a doubt but what about ability,knowledge and commitment???? if i walk my dog 5 hrs everyday and lamp her twice as much as you

would that make her beter than your dog?? i doubt it.

some dogs are top draw with very little effort and some wouldnt make the grade not matter what you did. Fuji put's more effort in that most and would be the 1st to say if

one of his was average at best, he's had failures and doesnt mind admitting it

being a good dog man doesn't mean who has the most time. It's knowing your dogs and what to do with that time. Food rest play etc. imo

But if you had 2 good dogmen, one didn't work, the other did, who do you think would be the best? If someone unemployed was fanatic about dogs, he'd be the better in my opinion.

time is important without a doubt but what about ability,knowledge and commitment???? if i walk my dog 5 hrs everyday and lamp her twice as much as you

would that make her beter than your dog?? i doubt it.

some dogs are top draw with very little effort and some wouldnt make the grade not matter what you did. Fuji put's more effort in that most and would be the 1st to say if

one of his was average at best, he's had failures and doesnt mind admitting it

if you work your dog every day it is going to be better than one lay in the yard all day and commitment as to come from the owner the dog can not do it with out you abilty comes from work learning its field craft when out we have all had failures thats runners for you but you wont get the best from it lay in the yard atb

Lets face it, its hard trying to juggle family life, full time work and find time to train a pup and give it enough exercise and work to do it justice. I read on here guys with 6 dogs and pups on the way, how the f**k do they manage it? Best dogman I knew was a sponger. Never worked. His dogs were the biss and so they should have been. f**k all to do but walk them miles a day. So what you reckon, who has the best dogs, folk who work or those who don't?

that is me you red about baw i love my dogs to much to work and not get out with them i have got 6 and pups on the way but i dont scrounge any dole money i work on the odd occations like 2 weeks back i did 3 weeks working nights 12 and 14 hour shifts was on 12 pound an hour through a friend and a month before that got 85 pound a day for sheeting with another mate but when i got no work which i dont like only go when im running low on funds i realie on selling my birds i breed canaries and mules and live off them so i can have all the time in the world with me dogs atb pp

• Like 1