D Brian Plummer

haha [BANNED TEXT] i used to go the farmers were not keen on us because of a woman causing alot of bother for them down there

I know the woman your talking about :laugh: aye, she'd cause bother in an empty house :yes:

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well,22 pages on a man that no-one seems to have a good word for other than enjoying his early books,I met Plummer on many occassions at a mates farm and he was always odd,to say the least,he suffered

His books were the only ones of their kind in the seventies and eighties, and I must have owned and read them all. They were entertaining and to an impressionable teenager the 'facts' were often dige

John h.....who the feck are you?? There's a good number of men on hear that hunt....take a long hard look through all the sections on the site....there's some great advice and tips all the way through

Posted Images

haha [BANNED TEXT] i used to go the farmers were not keen on us because of a woman causing alot of bother for them down there

I know the woman your talking about :laugh: aye, she'd cause bother in an empty house :yes:

never heard of her been going there for 30 years as well

are you sure lol sure someone will fill you in

Lucky you, she'll send me a pm or Benny quizzing who I am :D mention her to your farmer, say a woman and a couple of guys from larky ;)

Lucky you, she'll send me a pm or Benny quizzing who I am :D mention her to your farmer, say a woman and a couple of guys from larky ;)

sound will ask him lol

You sure shes famous :laugh::laugh::laugh:

meet him on a bit of ground i had in adbington tried to tell me what x my dog was he was wrong and wouldnt accept it Couldnt get a word in kept over talking me ended up offering him a joint and walked away he must of had about 8 dogs with him

I thought Abington was any bodies, didn't know you needed permission, same with crawfordjohn :laugh:

had that impression myself :bye:

Wasn't darcey up running the white hares there years ago ?.

meet him on a bit of ground i had in adbington tried to tell me what x my dog was he was wrong and wouldnt accept it Couldnt get a word in kept over talking me ended up offering him a joint and walked away he must of had about 8 dogs with him

I thought Abington was any bodies, didn't know you needed permission, same with crawfordjohn :laugh:
had that impression myself :bye:
Wasn't darcey up running the white hares there years ago ?.

Aye with the woman we are talking about :laugh:

• Like 1