Getting Dragged Up In The 70's And 80's..lol

i just had news paper but on the up side it was a better read :laugh: when i was in RE as it was called :yes:

our Re teacher was a hippy type who gave us fags and played a guitar. thinking about it i should have seen the warning signs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone remember some of this..  

My mum had me like that mate, the babysitter let me have a fag and I smoked a bit but chucked the rest in the wicker bin.. Next thing it's on fire and burnt the carpet a bit... Tried a cover up to no

Monkey, Sandy and Pigsy ring any bells ??? Is it just my school that made you cover your exercise books in wallpaper ?? Christ, some of the patterns !!!

i just had news paper but on the up side it was a better read :laugh: when i was in RE as it was called :yes:

our Re teacher was a hippy type who gave us fags and played a guitar. thinking about it i should have seen the warning signs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well.......................................did he touch you...................? :laugh:

Born early 40s , in an anderson shelter :yes: fantastic memmories, dragged up my arse :victory:

well.......................................did he touch you...................? :laugh:

dragged up my arse and did he touch you sometbhing your not telling us whippet 69 lol

tales of the unexpected

use to watch that tripping with magic mushrooms great fun

Ahhhh a fellow mushy man :laugh: can mind playing football, plastic Captains ball :D you got them in white or red. Red ones were pish lol.

tales of the unexpected

Ahhhh a fellow mushy man :laugh: can mind playing football, plastic Captains ball :D you got them in white or red. Red ones were pish lol.

what a experience they were everyone should try them for free as well not had them for a few year now but they were well named magic :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by nothernlite

tales of the unexpected

what a experience they were everyone should try them for free as well not had them for a few year now but they were well named magic must of had thousands of them :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: we were Canoing Loch Lomond, sleeping in a tent. Bunch of English lads turned up. One of them had a tobacco tin with mushrooms he'd dried out the year before. Us being a bit full of it lol, big mouth full. f**k me they were strong. On the shore big fire going, I looks down, the way the stones reflected I thought I was on the back of a crocodile lol. One of the mates points to the moon, look at it dancing..... It wasn't dancing to me, it was playing peek a boo behind the mountain :D as long as you laughed it off you were fine. I was sitting there waiting on the sun coming up, we'd been sitting for hours. Went back to the tent, it was only 10:30 :laugh: early canoe the next morning soon sobered us up :D

• Like 2

Rubble gum!

My black mates school shoes had plastic soles and he could skid the width of the school playground in them lol.

Knitted jumpers with zig zags and reindeers on.

I used to call my black plimsoles "Bruce Lee" shoes lol.

Them plastic moulded soldiers with parachutes that you threw up in the air, so they would glide down with the parachute.

Malones shoe shop lol.

Amstrad CPC 464 (colour monitor ;) )

Panda pops

Space invader crips

Monster munch lol

Tracing paper shit roll in school and that pink soap that was like washing your hands with a house brick.

What else was there....?

Were you guys Cubs or Boy's Brigade ??

>Were you guys Cubs or Boy's Brigade ??ockquote>No youth club from about 13 onwards if you were lucky you got a grope of a fanny only a grope over the cloth in a back room. :laugh:lockquote>Life revolved around youth club, Friday night disco.... My first kiss, grope, alcohol and little money maker all thanks to youth club

Same here. if you got a bit of cloth fanny you were over the moon trying to get the real deal was a different matter :laugh:
when ya got the real deal when ya fingered her did ya smell yir finger after wards or was that just me lol

:laugh: :laugh: you offered it to your mates to smell also. :yes:
f**k brilliant and they would to pmsl

My best mate would do that all the time, then we caught him rubbing his finger in a bag of prawn cocktail crisps...the lying twat.

• Like 1

Rubble gum!

My black mates school shoes had plastic soles and he could skid the width of the school playground in them lol.

Knitted jumpers with zig zags and reindeers on.

I used to call my black plimsoles "Bruce Lee" shoes lol.

Them plastic moulded soldiers with parachutes that you threw up in the air, so they would glide down with the parachute.

Malones shoe shop lol.

Amstrad CPC 464 (colour monitor ;) )

Panda pops

Space invader crips

Monster munch lol

Tracing paper shit roll in school and that pink soap that was like washing your hands with a house brick.

What else was there....?

fewer imigrants :laugh: