Getting Dragged Up In The 70's And 80's..lol

Penny black's

plimsolls_zps6b0ae4c5.jpg

Seg's for your boot's we used to get barred out of the school hall for skidding about and ripping all the varnish of the floor.. :laugh:

_getImagephp_zpsfefcf6e3.jpg

My dad used to have one of these...my brother fell out the bag while he was driving and ripped half his fore head of on the tarmac.. :icon_eek: ..my dad would of probably got 5yr jail these day's.. :D

Morris_Minor_1000_green_woody_l_zps33036

had one of these in black great dog bus 10 bob a gallon went all over the country in it :thumbs:

Aye so did Sutcliffe :laugh:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone remember some of this..  

My mum had me like that mate, the babysitter let me have a fag and I smoked a bit but chucked the rest in the wicker bin.. Next thing it's on fire and burnt the carpet a bit... Tried a cover up to no

Monkey, Sandy and Pigsy ring any bells ??? Is it just my school that made you cover your exercise books in wallpaper ?? Christ, some of the patterns !!!

Shops closing for a half day on a Wednesday, two post rounds, milk being delivered in plastic bags, dogs on estates running loose playing with the kids, getting sent to the shop with a little note from my mum for fags, slate/tick in the small grocery shops, hiding from the debt collectors/TV rental man/TV licence man/shopacheck man, them stupid f***ing fluorescent socks that everyone used to wear, Hi-Tec trainers, etc!

Our area was known as "the land of the Chinese rent man", because thy'd send one of the kids to answer the door, rent man asked to see Mum, kid says "Shint in!"

• Like 3

... hiding from the debt collectors/TV rental man/TV licence man/shopacheck man...

:notworthy: I bet we grew up in a very similar way lol!

Provident and letters from the Grattons catalogue asking for money lol.

Still get those f*****s !!!

I can't believe I forgot about this and I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it but round here in he 80's and 90's there was always packs of STRAY DOGS! LOL!

Yes and that 70's classic that is never seen nowerdays............white dog shit !!! lol

• Like 1

Something I spotted this afternoon driving through town. Old woman with a pinny on scrubbing her front step and a brush to sweep the footpath outside the house.

She must be the only woman left in Britain doing that !!! On my street, your Mam got gossiped about if you didn't keep your bit of the pavement clean !!! (Excellent signature BTW )

• Like 1

Penny black's

plimsolls_zps6b0ae4c5.jpg

Seg's for your boot's we used to get barred out of the school hall for skidding about and ripping all the varnish of the floor.. :laugh:

_getImagephp_zpsfefcf6e3.jpg

My dad used to have one of these...my brother fell out the bag while he was driving and ripped half his fore head of on the tarmac.. :icon_eek: ..my dad would of probably got 5yr jail these day's.. :D

Morris_Minor_1000_green_woody_l_zps33036

had one of these in black great dog bus 10 bob a gallon went all over the country in it :thumbs:

Aye so did Sutcliffe :laugh:

:laugh: cracked f--ker