Price V Thompson

I think all this proved is his chin isn't good.

neither is fury's,his just hasn't got checked as cleanly yet.

IF THEYRE CAUGHT ON THE BUTTON PAL THEY GO OVER .THE SIGN OF A CHAMPION IS THE HEART IN GETTING UP TO WIN .TY AS BEEN CAUGHT YES AND HES GONE OVER BUT HES GOT UP AND WON .

Do you think Price didn't really want to get up then?

so basically anyone who's ever been knocked out could of fought on if they had more heart?

• Like 1

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking post there Borderscot.....i totally agree about Jim Watt... to take the title off a big name of the day,defend it a few times before losing to one of the greats......you cant ask for much mor

Well known dog in the ,s in some circles ....think there was a lot of dogs called Hagler same as years later there were lots of dogs called Tyson Terry didnt just change my thinking i doubt there w

Thats so true mate....having been around gyms and supposedly tough hard men all these years nobody ever left an impression on me like this caring gentle old man did............i wont bore yous with th

I was at York Hall last night when news of Price ko went around there wasnt much surprise which maybe says a lot !.....

Personally i think Price paid the price ( no pun ) for this babying of fighters which is popular today,quick ko,s in your learning leads to complacency.......Its all well and good Price saying he didnt see the punch coming.....well why not !!................Over- confidence puts you in positions you shouldnt be in.....yes he can come back,but remember what folk said about Amir Khan when he got sparked with a good solid punch ................not a clip round the ear ;) .................oh,and a perforated ear drum doesnt make your legs go like a new born lamb !!

Shame really......but like many before him the bigger your punch the more you rely on it.

• Like 2

@maxhardcore. True it is what a lot would like to see but price will have work he's way back to get a fight with Fury. He won't fight him straight after he's lost and to be honest I don't think the price camp will want it any time soon either. They'll want to get him a few bums to ko and then the hype will start again lol

• Like 2

@borderscot. The trouble for pricey is his age David haye was only 19 when he lost and had plenty of time !

@maxhardcore. Nah it'll won't happen now mate, why would he want to fight him now when there's bigger fish to fry !

Because its what the British Paying Public want, and not to mention its live on camera Fury saying what he is going to do to Price so if you talk the talk you should walk the walk or you just end up looking silly.

But as it stands now there's only one fighter/camp that looks silly & that ain't tysons..

Tbh imo it was inevitable that price was goin to get knocked out at some pointvof his carear as he moves like a robot.but to me he shouldnt have been. Knocked out by a 41year old at the endbof his carear and invvery bad shape.tyson imho would beat tony thompson with ease and price.

• Like 2

Tbh imo it was inevitable that price was goin to get knocked out at some pointvof his carear as he moves like a robot.but to me he shouldnt have been. Knocked out by a 41year old at the endbof his carear and invvery bad shape.tyson imho would beat tony thompson with ease and price.

I think Price was unlucky. He was doing well and I think he would of beaten Thompson with ease has that knockout not happened. But he underestimated Thompson in my book.

He thought the same as you've just said - he's 41, an old man in comparison, at the end of his career and out of shape.

But many a fat 41 year old can still land a good punch as he proved last night.

Floyd what do you think Price will do now?