My Avatar Pic

Just return his pm with the most humiliating degrading and offensive volley of abuse you can think of..........................if he can get offended by a picture on an internet forum you might as well give him something to get really offended by !

• Like 9

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell him we are offended by muslims blowing up tube stations in OUR country , oh and tell him if he dont like it to FCUK OFF !!!!

Well in protest of the cheek of the c.unt ive changed my avatar to a very tasty looking pig on a spit!

Just return his pm with the most humiliating degrading and offensive volley of abuse you can think of..........................if he can get offended by a picture on an internet forum you might as wel

Posted Images

For f**k sake what the f**k,these c**ts get their noses into everything,if it gets removed then there are some serious problems that need sorting on this site

Think that we should all have that as our profile pic so please send it to me so I can put it up,cheers

Just right click it and save image.

What is this members name....i'm sure the THL faithful would like to speak to the member via pm to talk through his points and views?... :angel::angel:

• Like 1