My Avatar Pic

Had a PM of a muslim member of the forum (3 posts in airgun section) He seems to have a problem with my profile picture. He believes it represents his prophet. I dont believe it does. Iv said I will ask the forum members, if you lot think its racist or offensive I will remove it.... so what do you think????? :angel:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell him we are offended by muslims blowing up tube stations in OUR country , oh and tell him if he dont like it to FCUK OFF !!!!

Well in protest of the cheek of the c.unt ive changed my avatar to a very tasty looking pig on a spit!

Just return his pm with the most humiliating degrading and offensive volley of abuse you can think of..........................if he can get offended by a picture on an internet forum you might as wel

Posted Images

Tell him to go fuc=k himself.

Im sure if he feels offended then he wont be a member very long.

Rightly or wrongly there are quite a few anti-muslim posts on this forum, so im sure he will find a lot more to offend him..

Yours Pernod

• Like 1

tell him to fcuk off :yes:

no i would like to be fair on this one. I think its a pic of (in the words of monty python ish) just a very very naughty man... not his prophet.

I dont want the mullars to pass a death sentence on me, could spend the rest of my life hidden under the bed with salman rushdie.

• Like 1

no i would like to be fair on this one. I think its a pic of (in the words of monty python ish) just a very very naughty man... not his prophet.

I dont want the mullars to pass a death sentence on me, could spend the rest of my life hidden under the bed with salman rushdie.

I see it as a cartoon - it isn't a photo, it's not the actual bloke.

Is it just me who is wondering why Salman Rushdie is under your bed ?

well regardless of whether it offends him or not, he has the choice to block you, that way he wont see your posts or your avatar :thumbs:

• Like 4