A Horrible Question

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't accept that either mate ... If two parents have brought up a kid in a loving stable happy home and taught them right from wrong and given them guidance on how to behave correctly in the world

Then I would have to put them in prison ... To not do that would just mean you are as bad as them for standing back and allowing innocent people to suffer ... Would I visit them once in there ??? I do

Every one has there own opinion how they think they'd react . . What I find unreal is comments saying Thank God I Haven't Got Kids . . The best thing to EVER HAPPEN to me was My Having my Kids I had m

What about Harold shipman vixen? Think Ted bundy passed as a bright normal guy too.

Everyones perception of "normal" is different, i never met any of the two (shipman or bundy) thankfully but they don't look "normal" to me, both look strange creatures, they say hitler was a nice man to speak to but do you think he looked normal? Beggs worked for our local council as a housing inspector, god knows why because he didn't look "normal" either, some people you meet or see in life you can tell straight away if you'd trust them or allow them in your house or near your children, even if i met someone that everyone thought was such a nice person and i thought them strange then that would be it for me regardless to whom i would offend. Most serial killers are intelligent creatures.

What about Harold shipman vixen? Think Ted bundy passed as a bright normal guy too.

Everyones perception of "normal" is different, i never met any of the two (shipman or bundy) thankfully but they don't look "normal" to me, both look strange creatures, they say hitler was a nice man to speak to but do you think he looked normal? Beggs worked for our local council as a housing inspector, god knows why because he didn't look "normal" either, some people you meet or see in life you can tell straight away if you'd trust them or allow them in your house or near your children, even if i met someone that everyone thought was such a nice person and i thought them strange then that would be it for me regardless to whom i would offend. Most serial killers are intelligent creatures.

i think you sometimes have a feeling that a persons not '' right'' , not particularly the way they look , but a gut instinct , I know mine was correct when the man over the road was found to be a pedophile, he still lives there now & served time for it

• Like 1

Don't think anyone can really answer these questions , unless it happens to you or someone in your family in the real life.

wether i would turn my kids in for doing something ,, I dont really know.

If someone harmed any off my kids in real life ,, I would do time ,,, I would not forgive or forget,,

Well i answered as best i can on what the subject is of and that's the Jamie case,it's what those two did to him that would make me think hard about what i'd do.They went a bit beyond just killing him and i do feel if one of my kids had done that evil deed then it would be down to me to try to put things right as no child is safe while folks like that still draw breath,there ain't one of you out there i'd not sacrifice for one of my kids but there does come a time when as adults there acting as adults and if as adults you act like that then there is no place in there world for you imo.

Lots of folk saying they would, hand them in, disown them, etc etc. Don`t count on it.

It`s quite impressive what you will do to protect your kids,, no matter how wrong they are.

Even as far as protecting a child murderer......surely not?

If you protected somebody like that then wouldn't that make you has bad?

Sitting in the kitchen reading this thread listening to my 11, 10 and 4 year olds playing in the living room.. I honestly can't say how I'd feel or how I would act in any of the scenarios in this thread, I just don't know and pray I never have to find out either.. I do know I would feel that a huge failing had taken place on my part somewhere along the line, no matter what the scenario was..

I think theres a lot of truth in that......look at someone like Dennis Nielsen what a creepy looking c**t he was !...............Better still,i know it was only a film but look how they made Anthony Hopkins look in Silence of the Lambs......not a powerful man by any means but blimey he certainly put the shits up me :D

Maybe its because we know what they did and so it plays with our minds i dont know......but look at any of those well known serial killers and they dont look a particularly normal looking bunch !

Ted bunny looks like my Dad when he was younger :icon_eek:

I always knew there was something wrong with that c**t! Lol.

I think the very fact Ted looked so normal aided him in his killing spree , who would have thought that someone studying law would have done what he did , he was a master manipulator , even to the point of representing himself in court

Ted bunny looks like my Dad when he was younger :icon_eek:

I always knew there was something wrong with that c**t! Lol.

I think the very fact Ted looked so normal aided him in his killing spree , who would have thought that someone studying law would have done what he did , he was a master manipulator , even to the point of representing himself in court

Yeah I've watched documentaries on him. No one expected he'd of done what he done. A sad waste of talent in some people's eyes.

Lots of folk saying they would, hand them in, disown them, etc etc. Don`t count on it.

It`s quite impressive what you will do to protect your kids,, no matter how wrong they are.

Even as far as protecting a child murderer......surely not?

If you protected somebody like that then wouldn't that make you has bad?

It may well make you as bad Johnny, but that bond will make you do stuff you would never dream off.

At the end of the day, they are your kids, and you might surprise yourself at the lengths you will go to to ensure they survive over others. Other people take a second place very easily.

Every one has there own opinion how they think they'd react . . What I find unreal is comments saying Thank God I Haven't Got Kids . . The best thing to EVER HAPPEN to me was My Having my Kids I had my 1st when I was 19 that's 26 yrs ago , I'm still with my Mrs 29 yrs this yr and where still not Married !!!

• Like 5