A Horrible Question

Prompted by the sad thread about James bulger.

A lot of us on here believ in capital punishment,, and bringing back hanging, especially for pedophiles, or serriouse murders,

Now I don't know for sure,,, but I ASUME, that bulgers killers,, parents were not the best of folk, and didn't bring there kids up right.

Which brings me to a few questions,,,

What if you were the parents of such a monster weather I child monster like bulgers killers,, or a grown adult , that becomes a pedo , rapist or murderer .

What would you want to happen to that child?

Would you turn your back on him/ her?

Would you turn them in,,, if they hadn't all ready been cought ?

Would you do the unthinkable ,, if they hadn't all ready been cought ?

I know horrible unthinkable questions,,, but what if?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't accept that either mate ... If two parents have brought up a kid in a loving stable happy home and taught them right from wrong and given them guidance on how to behave correctly in the world

Then I would have to put them in prison ... To not do that would just mean you are as bad as them for standing back and allowing innocent people to suffer ... Would I visit them once in there ??? I do

Every one has there own opinion how they think they'd react . . What I find unreal is comments saying Thank God I Haven't Got Kids . . The best thing to EVER HAPPEN to me was My Having my Kids I had m

That is a tricky tricky question that I would have to think long and hard about ... I suppose there are variables in the content ... Did they kill somebody in a fight and got done for murder .... Did they have sex with somebody that looked legal but wasn't .....

It's a very difficult question as they are part of you .........

Firstly - I am not a parent, so I can't imagine what the parents of those 2 lads, let alone the parents of James, must have gone through.

What I found myself thinking this evening though, was about James' mothers fight for justice for her little boy, and the tax payers money spent on the new identities for the killers, and their families, and the fact that one of the killers had a second identity made for him because he couldn't keep his mouth shut about who he really was. And the tragic loss of a toddler, and ruin of all those family members.

And then I saw on the news that those 6 kids killed in a house fire, died because of a feud between their Dad and his mistress - and how they could possible live with themselves after what they did.

Socks,,, no not just a bar fight on the spur of the moment,, and not just sex where there's dowt about being given consent.

Im referring to an out and out rapist,,pedo,,or murderer akin to a serial killer.... an otherwise well brought up child that just bad, evil, ect.

Let's suppose you were Beverly allots, parents or Fred wests,,, these kind of folk

Then I would have to put them in prison ... To not do that would just mean you are as bad as them for standing back and allowing innocent people to suffer ... Would I visit them once in there ??? I don't know and I suppose its an impossible question to answer unless you are in that situation .......

• Like 5

My kids are the most important thing to me, but if they turned out to be beasts then I'd have nothing to do with them as much as it would hurt.

If they chose to do something like that then they're choosing to turn their back on the parents who have raised them decently and with all the love in the world.

• Like 2

As I said I would shop mine BUT they are only your responsibility until adult hood ... You can't tell a 30 something year old what to do when to do it what's right what isn't ... I know my parents wouldn't have been able to tell me that for sure .....

• Like 1

As I said I would shop mine BUT they are only your responsibility until adult hood ... You can't tell a 30 something year old what to do when to do it what's right what isn't ... I know my parents wouldn't have been able to tell me that for sure .....

No matter what their age they still know I'm their dad and know how I expect them to conduct themselves. You can't tell them what to do but they must know what havoc they will end up causing to your life if they would do something as disgusting and disgraceful as raping a child.

• Like 1

You would have to dig deep and do what is right by the victims and yourself and society as well.

As many on here my kids are the most important things in my life and I hope that I do everything right by them as I can but if and in my biased mind a very big if they did something evil then they would be shopped or testified against. There would be no offender assisting from me.

Just think of the mental shell of a wreck of yourself that would be left? I know I would be totally gutted.

No matter what their age they still know I'm their dad and know how I expect them to conduct themselves. You can't tell them what to do but they must know what havoc they will end up causing to your life if they would do something as disgusting and disgraceful as raping a child.

Obviously but the point I am making is you can only do the very best for them as they grow up ... After that as adults your hand are pretty much tied .....

I'm not talking about telling them what to do, I'm talking about responsibility.

You put them here, if they do bad things, it is your fault.

Who elses responsibility is it? No ones!

So if you lost the plot snapped had a nervouse breakdown whatever and whent on a killing spree are you saying it would be your parents fault ??? ......