Fox Bites Off Babies Finger!

With a little luck they'll start trapping them all and letting them go in the countryside!!

Iv been out on a big park in south London and have never seen so many foxes in one place in my life, and the bloke I was with said that was a shit night and he usually see's double that. There was eyes everywhere you looked.

With a bit more luck they will trap the fuckers and shoot them rather than let them go
its illegal to trap them and let them go ............is it not.......... :hmm::whistling:
Where is that in law as I thought that only applied to alien species?

Not saying you are wrong but the fox is native to this country. If as I have read before it is because it is a vermin species, that that means anyone with an hmr can shoot them! :)

The only thing I have ever seen is that it must be humane to release them in terms of, if they are urban foxes then it may be inhumane to release them into the wild.

So many operate catch and release, like Universities who tag them I find it hard to believe it is illegal. (It maybe they do it under licence)

What I am asking is: give me the exact law that says it is illegal.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RSPCA spokeswoman said the only reason a fox would attack is due to fear. Wankers.

When a fox drags a baby from it's cot and bites off a finger, that's not fear!!! RSPCA coming up trumps as per, how anyone takes them seriously anymore is beyond me.

terrible, the dosy c**t from the society needs a good shovel to the back of the heed

Posted Images

Now, im not saying that its not really shitty for the baby and its family. But it's a fox, and that was meat, why does everyone get so surprised? They act like the foxes are suddenly trying to over throw people, or have become eveil wer-foxes. It's an opportunitic predator, which has lost its fear of people, in the urban environment, of course its going to try to eat any meat that it thinks it can get away with. They need controlling like the rats etc do, but they are just foxes, doing what foxes do.

thats the problem mate .

i know the rspca are a pain in the arse but sooner or later the government will put a bounty on them ,there is no other way possible to control these numbers of urban foxes ,they cannot be poisoned for the sake of pets .only in my eyes the only way is by bringing back terrier work to go under sheds and such like or bring back the good old spring trap which has been proven in the past and therefore we have a problem it is called the good old rspca

Never gonna happen in a million years

The daft c**ts were probably putting out food for it

Picking up on what Tegator said there ~ and I'm not questioning anyone. Just making an observation and, perhaps, asking an honest and open question;

I believe it is illegal to release a non native. Glis glis most definitely have to be killed, once taken. Foxes? Dunno. I do wonder though if that isn't a chinese whisper that's become worthy of Snopes debunking?

My thought, stemming from all this, though is: What about cats? Not native, are they? Just like the 'Edible Dormouse', they were shipped in by man, for man.

:laugh: Bit like f**king Islamists aren't they, cats?

• Like 2

i know the rspca are a pain in the arse but sooner or later the government will put a bounty on them ,there is no other way possible to control these numbers of urban foxes ,they cannot be poisoned for the sake of pets .only in my eyes the only way is by bringing back terrier work to go under sheds and such like or bring back the good old spring trap which has been proven in the past and therefore we have a problem it is called the good old rspca

Never gonna happen in a million years

The daft c**ts were probably putting out food for it

mmm, pizza :thumbs:

With a little luck they'll start trapping them all and letting them go in the countryside!!

Iv been out on a big park in south London and have never seen so many foxes in one place in my life, and the bloke I was with said that was a shit night and he usually see's double that. There was eyes everywhere you looked.

With a bit more luck they will trap the fuckers and shoot them rather than let them go
its illegal to trap them and let them go ............is it not.......... :hmm::whistling:

Not saying you are wrong but the fox is native to this country. If as I have read before it is because it is a vermin species, that that means anyone with an hmr can shoot them! :)

The only thing I have ever seen is that it must be humane to release them in terms of, if they are urban foxes then it may be inhumane to release them into the wild.

So many operate catch and release, like Universities who tag them I find it hard to believe it is illegal. (It maybe they do it under licence)

im sure theres written legislation of the law i wouldnt even know how to get the link up as my computer literency isnt too good................and im sure the rspca and universities do it on license ,.....im sure someone can confirm whever im right or wrong .............

just read on another forum that if there native they can be released and if there not they have to be culled............but to release any thing has to be under license so if its done without your breaking a law i think ,......................

maybe some one will help out more.........

im sure theres written legislation of the law i wouldnt even know how to get the link up as my computer literency isnt too good................and im sure the rspca and universities do it on license ,.....im sure someone can confirm whever im right or wrong .............

just read on another forum that if there native they can be released and if there not they have to be culled............but to release any thing has to be under license so if its done without your breaking a law i think ,......................

maybe some one will help out more.........

If I understand this,it still would only be legal to release onto public/council held land,as any other land would not be legal without the landowner's permission,as for releasing native wild animals, and culling non native I believe thats right,if they do that or not is another thing,

lets not forget it wasnt just his finger ,...his face was mauled aswell................

typical case of wild aninmals living in human habitat ,........as numbers are increaseing attacks will be more common and boris they mayor of london has actually made a sensible announcement..........................there not soft and cuddley and has called for councels too take action...........

Just heard that they'll be discussing a possible town based repeal of the hunting act due to this story. It's on today's programme between 12 and 2.

Oops sorry...edited to add I meant to say on Jeremy Vine...I was in a rush as I was feeding my daughter.

Edited by Neal